£329pp – Lanzarote: deluxe 7-night all-inc suite escape
Why We Love This Deal
Get an all-inclusive week at the 4-star Aequora Lanzarote Suites, a stylish resort just steps from "one of Puerto del Carmen’s nicest beaches" (Oyster.com), for £658 (£329 per person). Imagine sinking into one of the hotel's five open-air pools, indulging in Spanish cuisine at one of the three restaurants, and watching the sunset from your suite's private terrace. This deal, which saves up to 34% off the usual cost, is valid until the end of the year, so you can make the most of the island's year-round sunshine. Flights are not included.
- £658 (£329 per person)... seven nights' accommodation in a Junior Suite for two, from reopening until 10 July; 1 September-31 October; 1-31 December, 2021
- £818 (£409 per person)... seven nights' accommodation in a Junior Suite for two, 11 July-31 August; 1-30 November, 2021
- All-inclusive board
- You can add extra nights for £95-£119
- Not available on 24-31 December, 2021
- Note: Due to local guidelines, some amenities and services may be limited or closed during your visit; please contact the hotel for more details
Why We Love It
- The resort, which is right by the golden sands of Los Pocillos Beach, is a perfect choice for couples and families, with adult-only areas and child-friendly pools and activities
- Lanzarote has some of the best year-round sunshine and beaches in Europe, and average high temperatures that rarely dip below 22°C during the winter
- The entertainment programme includes theatre shows, dance classes, aerobics, and archery — there's also a wellness centre offering treatments such as chocolate body wraps and hydrating facials
- Puerto del Carmen’s lively promenade is about a half-hour stroll (or a 5-minute drive) along the beach, and the fascinating volcanic landscapes of Timanfaya National Park are a 25-minute drive away
- Junior Suites are large and stylish, with flat-screen TVs, separate living areas, furnished balconies, and open bathrooms
Travelzoo Tip: Flights are not included but there are lots of direct return fares available over the next 10 months for £80-£150. The cheapest fare we've found is £54, so you could get a 7-night break including flights from £383 per person.
How to book: Purchase a voucher from Travelzoo then email the hotel directly at email@example.com to make a reservation for your desired travel dates. Reservations are subject to availability and early booking is encouraged. If your dates are not available, contact Travelzoo for a full refund.
Cancellation and refunds: If you have not yet booked your visit, go to My Account and choose Get Refund. If you have already booked, cancel directly with Aequora Lanzarote Suites (at least five days prior to arrival). Once you have cancelled, go to My Account and choose Get Refund. All meals will be served in accordance with government regulations at the time of your stay. Enquire when booking. Cannot be combined with any other offer. No cash value or cash back. Prices quoted are based on the maximum value of the items included in the package at time of publication. The photos are for illustration purposes only. If you experience any difficulties booking, please contact our Customer Service team for assistance before the voucher expiration date.
Additional guests: There is a maximum of two adults and one child per room. You can add a third adult to your booking, on an all-inclusive basis, for 40€-45€ (approximately £35-£39). You can add a child (aged 2-12) to your booking, on an all-inclusive basis, for 25€ (approximately £22). Babies aged 0-1 are free. Supplements are payable directly to the hotel — enquire when booking.