£599 – Zurich: stay at Best Hotel in the World, into 2022
Why We Love This Deal
The 5-star Baur au Lac in Zurich, which topped Condé Nast Traveller's list of Best Hotels in the World last year, is as magnificent as its lakeside setting overlooking snow-capped Alpine mountains. Stays at this iconic property would usually set you back more than £800 a night, but with this offer you can get an overnight break in a stately suite, including £120 dining credit to use at the hotel's 2-Michelin-starred Pavillon restaurant, for £599 — and have until March, 2022, to visit. Flights are not included, but we found direct return fares from £55, so you could get a 2-night break including flights from £654 per person.
- Overnight accommodation in an Junior Suite for two
- Complimentary mini bar and welcome fruits
- CHF150 (approximately £120) food and beverage credit to be used in the hotel restaurants or for room service (per room, once per stay)
- Note: Due to local guidelines, some amenities and services may be limited or closed during your visit; contact the hotel for more details
Why We Love It
- Baur au Lac is one of the most prestigious hotels in the world, a "lakeside jewel" (Lonely Planet) that stands in its own private park overlooking Lake Zurich, on the edge of the city's premium shopping street, Bahnhofstrasse
- The spacious and stately Junior Suites feature a complimentary mini bar, striking marble bathrooms, heated flooring, and custom-made furniture
- You'll be within walking distance of some of Zurich's main sights, including the old town and the magnificent twin-spired Grossmünster
- You can use your dining credit towards food and drinks across the hotel, including in the terrace restaurant, the buzzing Baur's brasserie, or the acclaimed Pavillon restaurant, which has two Michelin stars for its "exquisite, classic cuisine" (The Michelin Guide 2021)
- This luxurious hotel has previously hosted royalty and celebrities including Audrey Hepburn, Alfred Hitchcock, Sophia Loren, and Henry Moore
- A "historical dame in Zurich", Baur au Lac is "a magnificent place to hole up, dine, and see and be seen", says Forbes
Travelzoo Tip: Flights are not included but there are lots of direct return fares available over the next few months for approximately £70. The cheapest direct return fare we've found is £55, so you could get a 2-night break including flights from £654 per person. Or for an extra special break, fly business class — the cheapest fare we've found is £220, so you could get a 2-night break including business class flights from £819 per person*.
How to Book: Purchase a voucher from Travelzoo then email firstname.lastname@example.org or call +41 44 2205030 to make a reservation for your desired travel dates. Guests can combine multiple vouchers for longer stays, subject to restrictions. Reservations are subject to availability and early booking is encouraged. If your dates are not available, contact Travelzoo for a full refund.
Cancellation and refunds: If you have not yet booked your visit, go to My Account and choose Get Refund. If you have already booked, cancel directly with Baur au Lac at least 7 days prior to arrival. Once you have cancelled, go to My Account and choose Get Refund. All meals will be served in accordance with government regulations at the time of your stay. Cannot be combined with any other offer. No cash value or cash back. Prices quoted are based on the maximum value of the items included in the package at time of publication. The photos are for illustration purposes only. If you experience any difficulties booking, please contact our Customer Service team for assistance before the voucher expiration date.