Sold outThis deal was published February 16, 2021 and sold out March 03, 2021. See current deals
£539pp – Luxe 5-nt Bali pool villa stay into 2022, 62% off
Why We Love This Deal
If privacy, space, and luxury are what you're after, look no further. A 5-night getaway at Hanging Gardens Of Bali that "features one of the world’s most spectacular pools, which juts over a lush ravine", and is a "hotel legend" according to The Daily Telegraph, is now £1078 for two (£539 per person). This fully refundable offer saves up to 62% on direct room rates and includes 5-star accommodation in a spacious private pool villa near Bali's cultural centre, Ubud. You can travel (flights excluded) any time from reopening until December, 2022.
- This fully refundable hotel-only offer (flights excluded) is valid for stays at the 5-star Hanging Gardens Of Bali
Book a 5-night stay with daily breakfast, a floating breakfast experience served in your villa's private pool, and a 3-course dinner, for:
- £1078 for two (£539 per person)... Riverside Pool Villa
- £1300 for two (£650 per person)... Panoramic Pool Villa
Book a 3-night stay with daily breakfast for:
- £730 for two (£365 per person)... Riverside Pool Villa
- £870 for two (£435 per person)... Panoramic Pool Villa
All stays include the following Travelzoo member perks:
- Daily afternoon tea at the hotel
- 30% off food and drinks at the hotel (alcoholic drinks excluded)
- One 60-minute massage at the hotel's spa, per person, per stay
- Daily shuttle service between the hotel and Ubud centre at set times
- An extra night when combined with a minimum 5-night stay, including breakfast, is £215 for two (£107.50 per person) in a Riverside Pool Villa, and £259 (£129.50 per person) in a Panoramic Pool Villa. An extra night when combined with a minimum 3-night stay, including breakfast, is £240 for two (£120 per person) in a Riverside Pool Villa, and £289 (£144.50 per person) in a Panoramic Pool Villa.
- All taxes and fees are included
- Note: due to local guidelines, some amenities and services may be limited or closed during your visit; contact the hotel for more details
Why We Love It
- "The setting is stunning", says Condé Nast Traveller; the hotel almost literally hangs off a "wonderfully steep valley of the Ayung River, with a glorious temple on the opposite slope". Guests can scoot up and down the hill on a funicular
- The 2-tiered main pool is one of the most stunning hotel pools in the world; Forbes Travel Guide says "the view from the edge is something out of a dream"
- Traditional alang-alang thatched roof buildings are dotted amid lush gardens, and romantic pathways lead to the secluded villas, all of which come with a private infinity pool. The villas have tea- and coffee-making facilities, and Wi-Fi is free throughout the hotel
- At the bottom of the valley next to the river lies the spa, a "wood-built haven that provides otherworldly massages and exceptionally tasty ginger tea post-treatment" (The Daily Telegraph)
- Ubud is the island's cultural hub, where Balinese traditions still imbue daily life along its colourful streets lined with art galleries, bars, and cafés — the centre of town is 25 minutes' drive from the hotel with the daily shuttle service
- Experiences, such as cooking classes, guided walks, and visits to ancient Hindu temples and the nearby Sacred Monkey Forest Sanctuary can be arranged for an additional charge
Travelzoo Tip: We found return flights to Bali from £554 per person*, which means you could get a 5-night stay including flights from £1093 per person.
Combine this offer with a week-long stay in a private pool villa near the beach in Sanur on the island's southeast coast. We've negotiated a deal for the deluxe The Pavilions Bali for £359 per person.
How to get there: It takes about 90 minutes to get to the hotel from Ngurah Rai International Airport by a private vehicle. A taxi costs about IDR550,000 (approximately £30) each way. The hotel can also help with airport transfers; enquire on fares on reservation.
Occupancy Rules and Child Policy: Rate is valid for single or double occupancy; maximum occupancy is three adults, or two adults and two children under 12 years. Third adult is IDR 1,778,700 (approximately £61) per night, with additional bedding and breakfast, payable direct to the hotel. Children under 12 stay free with existing bedding, additional breakfast is IDR 726,000 (approximately £38), per person, per day. Additional bedding is IDR 1,778,700 (approximately £61), per person, per night including tax, payable direct to the hotel. Third adult, and children must be requested and confirmed with hotel at the time of reservation.
How to Book: Purchase a voucher from Travelzoo then email firstname.lastname@example.org (please allow 24-48 hours for a reply) to make a reservation for your desired travel dates. Guests can combine multiple vouchers for longer stays, subject to restrictions. Reservations are subject to availability and early booking is encouraged; reservations must be made by 20 November, 2022, the latest. If your dates are not available, contact Travelzoo for a full refund.
Cancellation and Refunds: If you have not yet booked your visit, go to My Account and choose Get Refund. If you have already booked, cancel directly with The Pavilions Bali at least 14 days prior to arrival. Once you have cancelled, go to My Account and choose Get Refund. All meals will be served in accordance with government regulations at the time of your stay. Cannot be combined with any other offer. No cash value or cash back. Prices quoted are based on the maximum value of the items included in the package at time of publication. The photos are for illustration purposes only. If you experience any difficulties booking, please contact our Customer Service team for assistance before the voucher expiration date.