Sold outThis deal was published February 16, 2021 and sold out March 03, 2021. See current deals
£399pp – Mauritius: 9-nt stay at 5-star resort, 75% off
Why We Love This Deal
Save up to 75% on a 9-night stay at the 5-star Outrigger Mauritius Beach Resort, an "absolutely stunning" (HELLO!) plantation-style hotel perched on the cotton-white beaches of Mauritius. This package would usually cost more than £3000 — you pay £798 (£399 per person) and can visit any time from reopening until October, 2022. Flights are not included but we found 1-stop return fares from £565*, so you could get a 9-night break including flights from £964 per person.
- £798... 9-night stay in an Ocean View Room for two
- £1319... 9-night stay in a Beachfront Junior Suite for two
Access to the Plantation Club, which includes:
- Daily breakfast with sparkling wine
- All-day non-alcoholic beverages and snacks
- Daily afternoon tea between 3-4pm
- Daily happy hour between 5-6pm
- You can get a 5-night stay for two (Plantation Club access not included) for £438 (Ocean View Room) and £735 (Beachfront Junior Suite)
- You can add extra nights for £89-£149
- Not available on 19 December, 2021-4 January, 2022
- Note: Due to local guidelines, some amenities and services may be limited or closed during your visit; please contact the hotel for more details.
Why We Love It
- The Daily Telegraph says it's "hard not to feel instantly relaxed" when arriving at this hotel, where "every aspect is elegantly understated" and staff "ooze the relaxed vibe that permeates the entire resort"
- You can spend your days relaxing on the palm-fringed beach, in the hotel spa, or by one of the resort's four swimming pools
- You'll stay in a "large and lovely" (Lonely Planet) Ocean View Room, with a private balcony and deck chairs — or go big and opt for the Beachfront Junior Suite, which features a double whirlpool bath and unobstructed lagoon views
- If you stay for nine nights or longer, you'll get access to the Plantation Club, which includes daily cocktails, afternoon tea, and snacks
- The resort is near Black River Gorges National Park, the island's "biggest and best national park" and "the most spectacular corner of the island" (Lonely Planet)
Travelzoo Tip: Flights are not included but there are lots of 1-stop return fares available over the next few months for approximately £600. The cheapest 1-stop return fare we've found is £565, so you could get a 9-night break including flights from £964 per person. Or for an extra special break, fly business class — the cheapest fare we've found is £1917** nonstop with British Airways, so you could get a 9-night break including business class flights from £2316 per person.
How to Book: Purchase a voucher from Travelzoo then email email@example.com to make a reservation for your desired travel dates. Guests can combine multiple vouchers for longer stays, subject to restrictions. One-night vouchers must be purchased as an add-on to extend a 5- or 9-night voucher. You must email to confirm your dates with the hotel by 30 September, 2022. Reservations are subject to availability and early booking is encouraged. If your dates are not available, contact Travelzoo for a full refund. Flights are not included.
Cancellation and refunds: If you have not yet booked your visit, go to My Account and choose Get Refund. If you have already booked, cancel directly with Outrigger Mauritius Beach Resort at least 14 days prior to arrival. Once you have cancelled, go to My Account and choose Get Refund. All meals will be served in accordance with government regulations at the time of your stay. Cannot be combined with any other offer. No cash value or cash back. Prices quoted are based on the maximum value of the items included in the package at time of publication. The photos are for illustration purposes only. If you experience any difficulties booking, please contact our Customer Service team for assistance before the voucher expiration date.
Occupancy Rules: Rate is valid for single or double occupancy; maximum occupancy is three adults or two adults and one child under 13 years old. Third adult is US$60 (approximately £43.50) per room, per night, including breakfast and tax, payable direct to hotel. Children under 2 stay free with existing bedding and breakfast; children aged 2-12 stay free with existing bedding; breakfast is US$15 (approximately £11) per person, per night including tax, payable direct to hotel. If you purchase a stay in an Ocean View Room, you can add up to three children to your booking for a US$60 (approximately £43) surcharge per night (staying in an Ocean View Family Room).