£239 – Seville old town: 2-night stay w/rooftop pool
Why We Love This Deal
Seville, known for flamenco, rich gastronomy, and extraordinary Mudejar (Gothic and Renaissance architecture), is full of historic charm and character. You can now stay for two nights at the "quintessentially Andalusian rustic-chic" (The Daily Telegraph) 4-star, city centre Hospes Las Casas Del Rey De Baeza for £239, and save up to 51% on the regular price. Flights are not included, but we found direct return fares from £52*, so you could get a 2-night break including flights from £171.50 per person.
- Two nights' accommodation in a Superior Room, with daily breakfast, for two
- A welcome drink each
- £239... 1 March-30 April; 1 June-31 August; 1 November-23 December, 2021; 3 January-31 March, 2022
- £299... 1-31 May; 1 September-31 October; 24 December, 2021-2 January, 2022
- You can add extra B&B nights for £109-£139
- Not available on 6 May; 23-25, 30 September; 2, 17, 23 October; 31 December, 2021
- Note: Due to local guidelines, some amenities and services may be limited or closed during your visit; contact the hotel for more details
Why We Love It
- The property was originally built as as a shared courtyard house in the 18th century
- Hospes Las Casas Del Rey De Baeza "charms with a warm and welcoming atmosphere, white and albero-yellow façade, cobbled courtyards full of potted palms and blooms, and pretty rooms", according to The Daily Telegraph
- Seville's Santa Cruz neighborhood, home of The Giralda — Seville Cathedral's bell tower — the Andalusian palace Casa de Pilatos, and the Museum of Flamenco Dance, is a 15-minute walk away
- Facilities at the hotel include a bijou rooftop pool, terrace tables with a waiter-calling button, alfresco patios, and a peaceful central courtyard
How to Book: Purchase a voucher from Travelzoo then email firstname.lastname@example.org or call +34 954 56 14 96 to make a reservation for your desired travel dates. Guests can combine multiple vouchers for longer stays, subject to restrictions. One-night vouchers must be purchased as an add-on to extend a 2-night stay. Reservations are subject to availability and early booking is encouraged. If your dates are not available, contact Travelzoo for a full refund.
Cancellation and refunds: If you have not yet booked your visit, go to My Account and choose Get Refund. If you have already booked, cancel directly with Hospes Las Casas del Rey de Baeza at least 48 hours prior to arrival for the £239 and £109 vouchers, and at least 72 hours prior for the £299 and £139 vouchers. Once you have cancelled, go to My Account and choose Get Refund. All meals will be served in accordance with government regulations at the time of your stay. Cannot be combined with any other offer. No cash value or cash back. Prices quoted are based on the maximum value of the items included in the package at time of publication. The photos are for illustration purposes only. If you experience any difficulties booking, please contact our Customer Service team for assistance before the voucher expiration date. Children aged 0-6 stay for free in the same room and bed. Children aged seven and over are an additional 100€ (approximately £88), staying in the same room with an extra bed.