£315pp – Spain: 'stylish' 4-night luxury golf resort stay
Why We Love This Deal
The Daily Telegraph praises the "glamorous" Hotel Camiral for its "stylish, contemporary décor" and "top-class service". A 4-night perk-packed escape at this 5-star Catalonian retreat, which is home to Spain's number one ranked golf course, is now £630 per room (£315 per person), and saves 32% on stays throughout 2021. Flights are not included.
- A 4-night stay in a Superior Deluxe Room, with daily breakfast and a welcome drink, for two
- One dinner per person, per stay, in the 1447 Restaurant (drinks not included)
- Late checkout until 2pm
- A 25% discount on all pre-booked spa treatments and rounds of golf
- A Golf Top Tracer Experience (worth £48 for two)
- It's £333 per room (£166.50 per person) for a 2-night stay with the same extras
- Additional nights are £149 per room on a B&B basis
- There is a 30€ (approximately £26) per night supplement for stays from 23 June-4 September (payable to the hotel direct). This covers the summer resort fee that includes golf, tennis and fitness classes, a guided mountain bike tour, access to the Forest Park, bike rental, tennis court rental, and mini golf
- Note: Due to local guidelines, some amenities and services may be limited or closed during your visit; contact the hotel for more details
Why We Love It
- Set in the Catalonian countryside, the Hotel Camiral lies between two PGA golf courses on the outskirts of the historic town of Girona
- One of the Leading Hotels of the World, swanky facilities at Hotel Camiral PGA Catalunya Resort include a 25-metre infinity swimming pool, a gym, tennis courts, a spa, a sauna, and a steam room
- There are two award-winning championship golf courses in the grounds — The Stadium course has been ranked Spain's number one golf course for six consecutive years
- "Hotel Camiral is a five-star luxury escape for anyone looking for a chic Catalonian adventure, regardless of whether you’re interested in perfecting your swing" — London Evening Standard
- You can sample Catalan specialties made with locally sourced produce in the hotel restaurant, accompanied by a good selection of regional wines, or opt for a light bite at the poolside bar
- Costa Brava's beautiful beaches and medieval villages are around 30 minutes' drive from the hotel, and Barcelona is just under two hours' drive away
Travelzoo Tip: Flights are not included, but we found direct return fares from £68*, so you could get a 4-night break including flights from £383 per person.
How to Book: Purchase a voucher from Travelzoo then email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0034 972 47 22 49 (lines open 9am-5pm local time, Monday-Saturday) to make a reservation for your desired travel dates. Reservations are subject to availability and early booking is encouraged. Multiple vouchers can be purchased for longer stays. Restaurant reservations are subject to availability; please call the hotel ahead of your visit to confirm availability.
Cancellation and refunds: if you have not yet booked your visit, go to My Account and choose Get Refund. If you have already booked, cancel directly with the hotel a minimum of seven days prior to arrival (14 days prior to arrival for stays from 18 July-18 August). Once you have cancelled, go to My Account and choose Get Refund. All meals will be served in compliance with current government regulations at the time of your stay. Menu items are subject to change. Cannot be combined with any other offer. No cash value or cash back. Prices quoted are based on the maximum value of the items included in the package at time of publication. The photos are for illustration purposes only. If you experience any difficulties booking, please contact our Customer Service team for assistance before the voucher expiration date.