£395 – 5-star Venice palace: 2-night stay w/canal views
Why We Love This Deal
Spend two nights at a 5-star hotel housed in an 18th-century palazzo with one of the best locations in Venice. Save up to 51% on the usual cost with this fully refundable offer from the Ca' Bonfadini Historic Experience, and stay in a room with views over the bobbing gondolas and boats on the Cannaregio Canal. This deal, which starts from £359 for two (£179.50 per person), includes two nights' accommodation, daily breakfast, and a bottle of prosecco, and you can travel (flights excluded) almost any time between May, 2021, and March, 2022.
- This hotel-only offer (flights excluded) at the Ca' Bonfadini Historic Experience includes:
Two nights' accommodation in a Superior King Room Canal View (or a higher category room, depending on availability), with breakfast:
- £395 for two (£197.50 per person)… 1 June-31 August; 1 November-20 December, 2021; 1 January-7 February; 28 February-31 March, 2022. An extra night on these dates is £175 for two (£87.50 per person)
- £509 for two (£254.50 per person)... 1-31 May; 1 September-31 October, 2021. An extra night on these dates is £219 for two (£109.50 per person)
Travelzoo members will receive:
- One bottle of prosecco, per room, per stay
- Two hours' access to the sauna, per person, per stay
- Note: due to local guidelines, some amenities and services may be limited or closed during your visit; please contact the hotel for more details
Why We Love It
- Ca' Bonfadini Historic Experience is a 5-star boutique hotel in a stuccoed 18th-century Venetian palace that sits right on the water in the city's much-photographed centre
- Elegant interiors ooze old-world charm and elegance — high ceilings, frescoed walls, brocade curtains, bright chandeliers, gilt mirrors, and sumptuous sofas
- Take in postcard-perfect views of boats and gondolas bobbing on the canal in front of your spacious room, which has a marble bathroom, and free Wi-Fi
- "Venice is considered one of the most beautiful cities in the world", says Condé Nast Traveller, and the hotel's enviable location in the old town makes it a perfect base for walking among magnificent bridges, palazzos, and charming piazzas (squares) to top sights such as the Rialto Bridge, the Grand Canal, and St. Mark's Square
Travelzoo Tip: We found return flights to Venice from £49 per person*, which means you could get a 2-night break including flights from £246.50 per person.
A city tax of 5€ (approximately £4.50) per person, per night, is payable directly to the hotel.
How to get there: From Venice Marco Polo Airport you can take an airport bus for 8€ (£7), or a private taxi for 40€ (£35) to Piazzale Roma square, on the edge of Venice's historic centre; the journey takes 40 minutes by bus, or 20 minutes by taxi, each way. Cross the bridge at the square to Santa Lucia train station on the opposite side, the hotel is approximately 7 minutes' walk from there. Or, arrive in style right to the hotel entrance with a private water taxi — ask the hotel for fares and availability.
How to Book: Purchase a voucher from Travelzoo then email email@example.com (please allow 24-48 hours for a reply) to make a reservation for your desired travel dates. Guests can combine multiple vouchers for longer stays, subject to restrictions. Reservations are subject to availability and early booking is encouraged. If your dates are not available, contact Travelzoo for a full refund.
Cancellation and refunds: If you have not yet booked your visit, go to My Account and choose Get Refund. If you have already booked, cancel directly with Ca' Bonfadini Historic Experience at least 14 days prior to arrival. Once you have cancelled, go to My Account and choose Get Refund. All meals will be served in accordance with government regulations at the time of your stay. Cannot be combined with any other offer. No cash value or cash back. Prices quoted are based on the maximum value of the items included in the package at time of publication. The photos are for illustration purposes only. If you experience any difficulties booking, please contact our Customer Service team for assistance before the voucher expiration date.