£109 – 5-star award-winning Lisbon stay w/city views
Why We Love This Deal
Lisbon is "one of Europe's oldest and most beautiful cities" that "rides a high tide of creativity and optimism", says Condé Nast Traveller. Fully refundable stays at an award-winning luxury hotel start from £109 for two (£54.50 per person), per night, and save up to 47% on direct room rates. With travel between March, 2021, and January, 2022, you have plenty of time to head to the Portuguese capital (flights excluded) for an "enchanting experience you won’t soon forget" (Forbes Travel Guide).
- This hotel-only offer (flights excluded) at the 5-star Corinthia Lisbon includes:
Overnight accommodation in a Deluxe King Room, with breakfast:
- £109 for two (£54.50 per person)… 1 March-30 June (except 2-4 April); 1 September-30 December, 2021; 1-31 January, 2022
- £125 for two (£62.50 per person)... 2-4 April; 1 July-31 August; 31 December, 2021
Travelzoo members will receive:
- A 20€ (£17) per person, per stay, spa voucher to use on select treatments
- Access to the swimming pool and the gym
- Note: due to local guidelines, some amenities and services may be limited or closed during your visit; please contact the hotel for more details
Why We Love It
- The Daily Telegraph rates the 5-star Corinthia Lisbon 9/10, and describes it as "a hotel that sets out to deliver luxury", with "service that is noticeably efficient and genuinely friendly"
- The hotel has been awarded World’s Leading City Hotel at the 2018 World Travel Awards
- This deal includes a 20€ (£17) credit you can use on select treatments at the plush spa, which has a heated indoor lap pool, a Jacuzzi, a sauna, a steam room, and sensory showers, and an adjoining sun terrace (open May-September) with loungers
- The gym is open round the clock, and you can book sessions with personal trainers, or join sunset stretch classes or group runs (chargeable) — a great way to burn off all those unmissable pastéis de natas (Portuguese egg custard tarts)
- Live piano music accompanies breakfast at the relaxed Sete Colinas restaurant, with the option to eat al fresco in summer. Soul Garden is an outdoor space where you can sip a cocktail as you relax in wooden cabanas, and listen to live music in the evenings and DJs on the weekends during warm months
- Some of the spacious Deluxe King Rooms (included) have views over the impressive 18th-century Aquaduct of Águas Livres, one of Lisbon's most iconic sights, or the city's skyline. They come with marble bathrooms, rain showers, and tea- and coffee-making facilities
- A few minutes' walk from Jardim Zoológico and Praça de Espanha metro stations (both are on the Blue Line), the hotel is a short hop from Lisbon's main sights and attractions, so you can easily visit the picturesque districts of Bairro Alto and Alfama by public transport. One of the city's top cultural centres, the Gulbenkian Modern Arts Museum, is a 20-minute stroll from the hotel
Travelzoo Tip: We found return flights to Lisbon from £57 per person*, which means you could get a 3-night city break including flights from £220.50 per person.
A city tax of 2€ (approximately £1.80) per person, per night, applies (payable directly to the hotel).
How to get there: It takes about 15 minutes to get to the hotel from Lisbon Airport by a private taxi. The fare is approximately 12€ (£11) each way.
Occupancy Rules and Child Policy: Children aged 0-2 stay for free. Children aged 3-12 are an additional 10€ (approximately £8.80) per night, staying in the same room with an extra bed. Children aged 13 and over and third adults are an additional 64€ (approximately £56) per night, staying in the same room with an extra bed. Payable directly to the hotel.
How to Book: Purchase a voucher from Travelzoo then email email@example.com (please allow 24-48 hours for a reply), or call +351 217 236 300 to make a reservation for your desired travel dates. Guests can combine multiple vouchers for longer stays, subject to restrictions. Reservations are subject to availability and early booking is encouraged. If your dates are not available, contact Travelzoo for a full refund.
Cancellation and refunds: If you have not yet booked your visit, go to My Account and choose Get Refund. If you have already booked, cancel directly with Corinthia Lisbon at least two days prior to arrival. Once you have cancelled, go to My Account and choose Get Refund. All meals will be served in accordance with government regulations at the time of your stay. Cannot be combined with any other offer. No cash value or cash back. Prices quoted are based on the maximum value of the items included in the package at time of publication. The photos are for illustration purposes only. If you experience any difficulties booking, please contact our Customer Service team for assistance before the voucher expiration date.