£159 – Historic 5-star Rome hotel near Colosseum, 63% off
Why We Love This Deal
The Inn At The Roman Forum is a rare find — it's only a short stroll from the Colosseum and the Trevi Fountain, yet is "comfortably off the tourist trail" with an "exclusive feel" (Time Out). Now with up to 63% off the regular price, this deal starts from £159 per night for travel until spring, 2022. Flights are not included.
- Overnight accommodation in a Deluxe Room, with breakfast, for two
- £159... until 31 March; 1 November-27 December, 2021; 7 January-28 February, 2022
- £209... 1-31 August, 2021; 1-31 March, 2022
- £255... 1 April-30 July; 1 September-31 October; 28 December, 2021-6 January, 2022
- Combine multiple vouchers for longer stays
- Note: Due to local guidelines, some amenities and services may be limited or closed during your visit; contact the hotel for more details
Why We Love It
- The hotel is home to the 2000-year-old ruins of a cryptoporticus, which includes a stone gallery with engravings
- It's a small boutique property, with only 17 individually furnished rooms — some design accents include timber beams, four poster beds, and Murano chandeliers
- There's a roof terrace where guests get free snacks between 5pm and 8pm, to enjoy with the views out across the landmarks of Rome
- The hotel is "daringly renovated", according to Conde Nast Traveller, with "walls covered in silk moiré, heavy bronze drapes, parquet floors, and sculptures and paintings of approving ancient aristocrats"
- The property is opposite the Roman Forum, and right between the Colosseum and the Trevi Fountain — it's less than a 15-minute stroll to either
Travelzoo Tip: Flights are not included, but we found direct return fares from £62*, so you could get a 2-night break including flights from £221 per person.
How to Book: Purchase a voucher from Travelzoo then email firstname.lastname@example.org or call +3906 69190970 to make a reservation for your desired travel dates. Guests can combine multiple vouchers for longer stays, subject to restrictions. Reservations are subject to availability and early booking is encouraged. If your dates are not available, contact Travelzoo for a full refund.
Cancellation and refunds: If you have not yet booked your visit, go to My Account and choose Get Refund. If you have already booked, cancel directly with The Inn at the Roman Forum at least 14 days prior to arrival. Once you have cancelled, go to My Account and choose Get Refund. All meals will be served in accordance with government regulations at the time of your stay. A tourist tax of 3.50€ (approximately £3) per person, per night, applies (payable directly to the hotel). Cannot be combined with any other offer. No cash value or cash back. Prices quoted are based on the maximum value of the items included in the package at time of publication. The photos are for illustration purposes only. If you experience any difficulties booking, please contact our Customer Service team for assistance before the voucher expiration date.