£89 – 'Artsy' central Madrid summer stay, up to 53% off
Why We Love This Deal
According to The Daily Telegraph, "you feel like you are sleeping in an art gallery" at The Pavilions Madrid, just steps away from the famous Plaza de Colón. You can now get an overnight stay at this 4-star city-centre hotel from £44.50 per person — and with travel dates into March, 2022, you have plenty of time to plan your travels to "Europe's city that never sleeps" (Fodor's). Flights are not included, but we found direct return fares from £42*, so you could get a 2-night break including flights from £131 per person.
- Overnight accommodation in an Executive Double Room, with breakfast, for two
- A welcome drink each
- £89... 1 July-31 August, 2021
- Stays from 1-30 April, 2021 are an extra 20€ (approximately £18) per night
- Stays from 1 November, 2021-31 March, 2022 are an extra 30€ (approximately £27) per night
- Stays from 1 May-30 June; 1 September-31 October, 2021 are an extra 40€ (approximately £35) per night
- All supplements payable direct to the hotel
- Combine multiple vouchers for longer stays with daily breakfast
- Note: Due to local guidelines, some amenities and services may be limited or closed during your visit; contact the hotel for more details
Why We Love It
- Travelzoo members save up to 53% on the usual cost of an overnight stay at Madrid's "most intimate and charming new boutique hotel" (Forbes Travel Guide)
- The "compact, artsy hotel" (Condé Nast Traveller), which itself features artworks from the prestigious Álvaro Alcázar gallery, is a 20-minute walk from the Prado Museum, home to works by Goya, Velázquez, and other Spanish masters
- There's a restaurant space with a retractable glass ceiling, a top-floor gym boasting panoramic views, living plant walls behind glass panels in the showers, and rooms brimming with local character — think fabrics depicting famous Madrid landmarks and framed paintings of Spanish sites
- The trendy Salesas and Chueca neighbourhoods, and the Colón metro station, are all less than a 10-minute stroll from the property
- We recommend a visit to the posh shopping area of Lista nearby; it has a "delightful" food hall, Platea Madrid, "where you might see an aerialist twirling overhead as you nibble on your tapas" (Forbes Travel Guide)
How to Book: Purchase a voucher from Travelzoo then email email@example.com or call +34 91 310 75 00 to make a reservation for your desired travel dates. Guests can combine multiple vouchers for longer stays, subject to restrictions. Reservations are subject to availability and early booking is encouraged. If your dates are not available, contact Travelzoo for a full refund.
Cancellation and refunds: If you have not yet booked your visit, go to My Account and choose Get Refund. If you have already booked, cancel directly with The Pavilions Madrid at least seven days prior to arrival. Once you have cancelled, go to My Account and choose Get Refund. All meals will be served in accordance with government regulations at the time of your stay. Cannot be combined with any other offer. No cash value or cash back. Prices quoted are based on the maximum value of the items included in the package at time of publication. The photos are for illustration purposes only. If you experience any difficulties booking, please contact our Customer Service team for assistance before the voucher expiration date.