£105 & up – Santorini: boutique hilltop apartment, 58% off
Why We Love This Deal
Save up to 58% on direct room rates with this fully refundable deal (flights excluded) at a boutique hotel with four chic, spacious apartments in the tranquil hilltop settlement of Pyrgos. The whitewashed Cycladic village occupies Santorini's highest point, and has stunning views over the surrounding volcanic landscape and the Aegean. An overnight stay with breakfast starts from £105 for two (£52.50 per person), and you can visit one of Greece's most exclusive islands at almost any time from March, 2021-November, 2022.
- Overnight stay at the Kastro Mansion in Santorini, in the 1-bedroom Hermes House apartment (65 square metres; one double bed and a sofa bed), which has a small private patio, for two
- Breakfast served in the room
- Welcome drink on arrival
- An overnight stay in the 2-bedroom Calypso House apartment (60 square metres; two double beds), which has a private patio, is £149 per night
- An overnight stay in the 1-bedroom Zeus House apartment (60 square metres; one double bed), which has a private balcony with an outdoor hot tub, and sea views, is £179 per night
- An overnight stay in the 2-bedroom Atlantis House apartment (100 square metres; two double beds and a sofa bed), which has a private balcony with an outdoor hot tub and panoramic views over the island and the Aegean, is £215 per night
- If you stay three nights or more, return airport transfers are also included (flight details must be provided prior to arrival; flights are not included). If you stay five or more nights, you'll also get a 3-course à la carte dinner at the Cava Alta restaurant (five minutes' walk from the hotel) for two, once per stay
- Not available on 1 December, 2021-28 February, 2022
- A tourist tax of 0.50€ (£0.45) per room, per night, is payable direct to the hotel
- A seasonal supplement is payable direct to the hotel for stays 1 June-30 September in both 2021 and 2022. The supplement is 30€ (£27) per room, per night, for Hermes House or Calypso House apartments, and 60€ (£54) per room, per night, for Zeus House or Atlantis House apartments
- Note: Due to local guidelines, some amenities and services may be limited or closed during your visit; contact the hotel for more details
- This is a hotel-only offer; flights are not included
Why We Love It
- Kastro Mansion is a stylish retreat in the charming village of Pyrgos, the former capital of Santorini, which occupies the highest point on the island and therefore has stunning views over the landscape and the Aegean
- The hotel is built in traditional Cycladic style and perfectly blends with the whitewashed, blue-domed buildings of the surrounding UNESCO-listed settlement
- All apartments are decorated with soft colours, and have vaulted ceilings, a kitchenette, and private outdoor space — weather permitting, breakfast is served on your terrace
- Roundtrip airport transfers are included, if you stay for three nights or longer, and you'll also get a 3-course à la carte dinner (once per stay) at a nearby restaurant, if you spend five nights or more at the hotel
- "Santorini feels like no other place on earth," says Travel + Leisure, and "it's one of the spectacles of the Med," agrees The Daily Telegraph. Thera, the main town on the edge of the caldera, and has jaw-dropping views, and is a 10-minute drive from the hotel; so is the volcanic black-sand and pebble beach of Kamari, where you'll find Greek tavernas, delightful galleries, and souvenir shops. The hotel can help with transportation, car hire, or guided excursions
Travelzoo Tip: We found return flights to Santorini from £97 per person*, which means you could get a 7-night break including flights from £464.50 per person.
How to get there: Santorini Airport is a 15-minute drive from the hotel, a private taxi for up to three passengers costs approximately 45€ (£40) each way. The property can also help with airport transfers; enquire about fares upon reservation. Transfers are included if you stay three nights or longer.
How to book: Purchase a voucher from Travelzoo then email Kastro Mansion at firstname.lastname@example.org (please allow 24-48 hours for a reply) to make a reservation for your desired travel dates. Reservations are subject to availability; to secure your desired travel dates, we recommend booking as early as possible. Multiple vouchers can be combined for longer stays.
Occupancy Rules: Room rates are valid for single or double occupancy. Maximum occupancy is as follows:
- 1-bedroom Hermes House apartment — up to three guests
- 2-bedroom Calypso House apartment — up to four guests
- 1-bedroom Zeus House apartment — up to three guests
- 2-bedroom Atlantis House apartment — up to five guests
Cancellation policies: If you have not yet booked your visit, go to My Account and choose Get Refund. If you have already booked, cancel directly with Kastro Mansion at least 14 days prior to arrival. Once you have cancelled, go to My Account and choose Get Refund. All meals will be served in accordance with government regulations at the time of your stay. Enquire when booking. Cannot be combined with any other offer. No cash value or cash back. Prices quoted are based on the maximum value of the items included in the package at time of publication. The photos are for illustration purposes only. If you experience any difficulties booking, please contact our Customer Service team for assistance before the voucher expiration date.