£399pp – Phuket: 'exquisite' 5-nt pool villa stay, 50% off
Why We Love This Deal
You can expect "exquisite" (Oyster.com) private pool villas, extensive facilities, and access to "one of the best beaches" (The Daily Telegraph) in Thailand at the 5-star Banyan Tree Phuket — a "lushly shaded oasis of sedate, understated luxury" (Lonely Planet) on the fringes of Bang Tao beach. With this offer, you can get a 5-night stay, including meals and extras, for £798 (£399) per person, and have until October, 2022, to visit. Flights are not included.
- Five nights' accommodation in a Banyan Pool Villa, including daily breakfast, for two
- One dinner for two
- One afternoon tea for two
- One 60-minute massage each
- You can add extra nights including daily breakfast for £165
- A supplement of THB3100 (approximately £75.50) per room, per night, applies from 5 January-31 March, 2022
- Not available on 24 December, 2021-4 January, 2022
- Note: Due to local guidelines, some amenities and services may be limited or closed during your visit; contact the hotel for more details
Why We Love It
- "All of the villas are like mini-kingdoms — each one hidden behind high stone walls with private pools slotted in between lush tropical gardens and indoor/outdoor bathrooms" — The Daily Telegraph
- The 5-star Banyan Tree is "one of Phuket’s most-loved high-end resorts", says Lonely Planet
- There's plenty for you to do at the resort — the extensive facilities include an 18-hole golf course, yoga and cooking classes, six restaurants, boat rides on the lagoon, a kids' club, and free-to-borrow bikes
- The hotel has "one of the best spa facilities in Thailand", says The Daily Telegraph — this offer includes a 60-minute massage each
- The beach is 5-minute walk away, but you can also relax at either of the resort's two swimming pools — there's one with jet cannons, hot tubs, and a swim-up bar, and another large quiet pool adjacent to the spa
Travelzoo Tip: Flights are not included, but we found 1-stop return fares from £495*, so you could get a 5-night break including flights from £894 per person.
How to Book: Purchase a voucher from Travelzoo then email firstname.lastname@example.org to make a reservation for your desired travel dates. Guests can combine multiple vouchers for longer stays, subject to restrictions. One-night vouchers must be purchased as an add-on to extend a 5-night voucher. Reservations are subject to availability and early booking is encouraged. If your dates are not available, contact Travelzoo for a full refund.
Cancellation and refunds: If you have not yet booked your visit, go to My Account and choose Get Refund. If you have already booked, cancel directly with Banyan Tree Phuket at least 14 days prior to arrival. Once you have cancelled, go to My Account and choose Get Refund. All meals will be served in accordance with government regulations at the time of your stay. Cannot be combined with any other offer. No cash value or cash back. Prices quoted are based on the maximum value of the items included in the package at time of publication. The photos are for illustration purposes only. If you experience any difficulties booking, please contact our Customer Service team for assistance before the voucher expiration date.
Occupancy Rules: Rate is valid for single or double occupancy; maximum occupancy is three adults or two adults and two children under 12 years old. Third adult is THB 2500 (approximately £61) net per room, per night with breakfast, payable direct to hotel.
Child Policy: Children aged 0-11 stay free with existing bedding and breakfast; additional bedding limited to one bed per room is provided if needed.