£849pp – Deluxe Seychelles getaway with meals, save 53%
Why We Love This Deal
The Seychelles is a small country made up of 115 "idyllic white sand islands" off the coast of East Africa. Condé Nast Traveller describes it as "the most beautiful archipelago in the Indian Ocean". Save up to 53% on regular prices with this £849-per-person (£1698 for two) deal at a chic beachfront resort. This fully refundable offer includes accommodation with sea views, plus daily breakfast and dinner, on travel dates (flights excluded) until 26 December, 2021.
- Six nights' accommodation at the 4-star Carana Beach Hotel, in an Ocean View Chalet, for two
- Daily breakfast and dinner
- A pool-side dinner on the deck next to the beach, for two, once per stay (on request, weather permitting)
- An extra night is £285 for two (£129 per person)
- A 6-night stay in an Ocean View Pool Chalet is £2258 for two (£1129 per person). An extra night in this room type is £375 for two (£187.50 per person)
- Note: due to local guidelines, some amenities and services may be limited or closed during your visit; please contact the hotel for more details
- Flights are not included
Why We Love It
- Carana Beach Hotel is a chic 4-star hotel under lush tropical greenery on a crescent-shaped beach lined with granite boulders along the north coast of the archipelago's main island, Mahé
- Relax under swaying palm trees and take in views of the Indian Ocean from a cushioned lounger at the main pool, book a massage or a beauty treatment at the spa (for an additional charge), or find your precious holiday souvenir in the small boutique stocked with island-inspired products
- "The large, double-height rooms are super stylish with good quality beds and luxurious amenities", says They Daily Telegraph. They all come with furnished sea-view terraces, and tea- and coffee-making facilities. Wi-Fi is free throughout
- Ocean View Pool Chalets have a private infinity plunge pool each, and are £2258 for two (£1129 per person) for six nights
- Lorizon (meaning "Horizon" in Creole) is the main sea-view restaurant, which serves buffet breakfast and à la carte dinner using ingredients from the owner's organic farm on an outer island. CaranaBeach is an informal bar and restaurant adjacent to the main pool, and it offers light bites, tapas, and finger food, and an eclectic mix of cocktails
- You can visit the bustling market, the National Museum of History, and the Botanical Garden in the country's small capital, Victoria — it is 15 minutes' drive from the hotel. Car hire and guided excursions are available at the front desk for an extra charge
- This beachfront retreat has "muted colour schemes, understated contemporary flair and extraordinary views", and Lonely Planet describes it as "one of Mahé's best places to stay"
Travelzoo Tip: We found return flights to Mahé, Seychelles, from £454 per person*, which means you could get a 6-night stay including flights from £1303 per person.
Entry requirements: Until further notice, the Seychelles is open to commercial flights and passenger arrivals from permitted countries only. In order to ensure health and safety of locals and visitors alike, the list of permitted countries is frequently reviewed and updated. Visitors allowed are required to present a negative PCR test upon arrival, must be transferred to their hotel from the airport by certified transport (enquire about transfer options from the hotel at the time of reservation), and must self-isolate at their resort for a certain period of time. You must follow local government regulations valid at the time of your stay. Check the UK Foreign Office's website here, and the Seychelles Ministry of Tourism's website here, for latest advice, pre-travel procedures and entry requirements.
How to Book: Purchase a voucher from Travelzoo then email or call Carana Beach Hotel at firstname.lastname@example.org (please allow 24-48 hours for a reply) or +248 (0) 428 8816, to make a reservation for your desired travel dates. Reservations are subject to availability; to secure your desired travel dates, we recommend booking as early as possible. Multiple vouchers can be combined for longer stays. Extra night add-on vouchers must be combined with a 6-night voucher in the same room type; there is no maximum stay.
Cancellation Policies: If you have not yet booked your visit, go to My Account and choose Get Refund. If you have already booked, cancel directly with Carana Beach Hotel at least 14 days prior to arrival. Once you have cancelled, go to My Account and choose Get Refund. All meals will be served in accordance with government regulations at the time of your stay. Enquire when booking. Cannot be combined with any other offer. No cash value or cash back. Prices quoted are based on the maximum value of the items included in the package at time of publication. The photos are for illustration purposes only. If you experience any difficulties booking, please contact our Customer Service team for assistance before the voucher expiration date.
Occupancy Rules: Based on two guests sharing a room. All rooms can accommodate a maximum of two adults, or two adults and one child under 17. A select few rooms can accommodate up to two adults and two children under 11; please contact the property to request.
Child Policy: One child under 11 stays free, including the same meals as the adults. A child aged 12-17 is 87€ (about £80) per child, per night, breakfast and dinner included — payable direct to the hotel. Hotel must be advised in advance.