£169 & up – Cape Town: boutique stay at Camps Bay, 49% off
Why We Love This Deal
"There's nowhere quite like Cape Town, a singularly beautiful city", says Lonely Planet. This fully refundable hotel-only deal (flights excluded) starts from £169 per room (£84.50 per person), per night, and includes 5-star accommodation on the majestic slopes of the Twelve Apostles range in South Africa, above fashionable Camps Bay, famed for its beach and stunning sunsets. Save up to 49% on regular prices, and stay almost any time until 23 December, 2022.
- Overnight accommodation at the Sea Star Rocks Boutique Hotel, in the Pool Room
- Daily breakfast
- A bottle of wine in the room once per stay
- Wi-Fi and secure off-road parking
- One night's accommodation in the Sea Star Rocks Suite is £235 (£117.50 per person)
- You can book the Sea Star Penthouse for £330 (£165 per person), per night
Seasonal supplements payable direct to the hotel, apply for stays 2 January-30 April, 2022, and 1 October-23 December, 2022:
- Pool Room… 70€ (£63) per room, per night
- Star Rocks Suite… 140€ (£126) per room, per night
- Sea Star Penthouse… 200€ (£180) per room, per night
- Not available on 24 December, 2021-1 January, 2022
- Note: due to local guidelines, some amenities and services may be limited or closed during your visit; please contact the hotel for more details
- This is a hotel-only offer; flights and other transportation are not included.
Why We Love It
- Attentive service is guaranteed at this small boutique property on the slopes of the Twelve Apostles range, above the upmarket Camps Bay area, which is the city's seaside playground, famed for its stunning sunsets, white-sand beach, and chic bars and shops along the promenade, all just over a 5-minute drive away
- The hotel is a recipient of the Tripadvisor Travellers' Choice Best of the Best Award 2020, and an outstanding 95% of users rated it as very good or excellent
- All four rooms and suites are decorated with bespoke furnishings and have large floor-to-ceiling sliding doors to maximise the views over the Atlantic and the iconic Lion's Head peak
- The deck around the 18-metre long infinity pool is a great spot to soak up the sun during the Southern Hemisphere's warmer months, from late November to early April
- The Table Mountain Aerial Cableway and the beach at the affluent Clifton suburb are 10 minutes' drive from the hotel. Kloof Street is a lively hub of boutiques, art galleries, and restaurants, while Bo-Kaap is a historic district known for its colourful townhouses — you can reach both in about 15 minutes by car. You can take a boat to Robben Island, where Nelson Mandela was imprisoned during the apartheid era, from the V&A Waterfront, which is a 20-minute drive from the hotel
- Scenic day excursions to the Cape of Good Hope and the picturesque Cape Winelands can be arranged for an extra charge — ask the hotel about tour and car hire options
Travelzoo Tip: We found return flights to Cape Town from £457 (indirect)-£550 (direct) per person*, which means you could get a 7-night stay including flights from £1048.50-£1141.50 per person.
How to get there: Cape Town International Airport is 30 minutes' drive from the hotel. A private taxi costs approximately 900ZAR (£45) each way. The hotel can also arrange door-to-door airport transfers for an extra fee — enquire upon booking.
How to Book: Purchase a voucher from Travelzoo then email Sea Star Rocks Boutique Hotel at firstname.lastname@example.org (please allow 24-48 hours for a reply), or call +27 (0) 21 437 0189 to make a reservation for your desired travel dates. Reservations are subject to availability; to secure your desired travel dates. we recommend booking as early as possible. Multiple vouchers can be combined for longer stays, subject to restrictions.
Cancellation Policies: If you have not yet booked your visit, go to My Account and choose Get Refund. If you have already booked, cancel directly with Sea Star Rocks Boutique Hotel at least 14 days prior to arrival. Once you have cancelled, go to My Account and choose Get Refund. All meals will be served in accordance with government regulations at the time of your stay. Enquire when booking. Cannot be combined with any other offer. No cash value or cash back. Prices quoted are based on the maximum value of the items included in the package at time of publication. The photos are for illustration purposes only. If you experience any difficulties booking, please contact our Customer Service team for assistance before the voucher expiration date.