£599pp – 5-star all-inc Maldives stay w/activities, 53% off
Why We Love This Deal
The Indian Ocean archipelago of the Maldives is a "tropical paradise of pristine beaches and turquoise lagoons", says Condé Nast Traveller. Save up to 53% on direct rates with a fully refundable deal that includes meals, drinks, and activities at a 5-star private island resort in the remote Raa Atoll, for £1198 for two (£599 per person). This hotel-only offer (flights excluded) is valid for five nights' stay near a UNESCO biosphere reserve known for its large manta ray and whale shark population, and you can visit at any time until December, 2022.
- Five nights' accommodation at the 5-star Furaveri Maldives, in a Garden Villa, for two
- Daily buffet breakfast, lunch, and dinner at the Jaafaeiy Restaurant
- A 3-course lunch or a 3-course dinner at the Raiyvilla or at the Amigos @ Farumathi restaurant, once per stay (reservation required)
- 24-hour snacks at the Udhares Bar
- 24-hour alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages
- In-room mini bar refilled daily with select alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages
- One demi bottle of champagne upon arrival
- One sunset cruise, per person, per stay
- One half-day local island excursion, per person, per stay
- One 30-minute group snorkeling lesson (equipment rental included), per person, per stay
- One 30-minute group windsurfing lesson (equipment rental included), per person, per stay
- Use of the fitness centre, tennis, and badminton courts (equipment included)
- Use of kayaks and windsurfing equipment (for experienced windsurfers only)
- Group yoga sessions (asana, pranamaya, and nidra) at the Wellness Village
- An extra night in a Garden Villa is £250 for two (£125 per person)
- A 5-night stay in a Water Villa is £1469 for two (£734.50 per person), while an extra night is £295 for two (£147.50 per person)
- A 5-night stay in an Ocean Pool Villa is £2209 for two (£1104.50 per person), while an extra night is £442 for two (£221 per person)
- An environmental tax of US$6 (£4.50) per person, per night, is payable direct to the hotel
- Note: due to local guidelines, some amenities and services may be limited or closed during your visit; please contact the hotel for more details
- This is a hotel-only deal; flights and other transportation are not included
Why We Love It
- The 5-star Furaveri Maldives is a "friendly and unpretentious" resort that "champions natural beauty with a glorious, unspoilt beach that elegantly wraps itself around the lush 23-hectare island" (Country & Town House)
- Take in views of the Indian Ocean with a cocktail in hand as you relax at the main pool surrounded by swaying palms. The Wellness Village has a spa (treatments cost extra) with a sauna, a steam room, a plunge pool, and a beauty salon
- Your package includes a plethora of activities, such as yoga classes, tennis, kayaking, snorkelling, and windsurfing lessons, plus a sunset cruise, and a guided visit to a local inhabited island
- There's a PADI dive centre, which offers courses and excursions for an additional fee. The house reef teems with marine life, and the island is near Hanifaru Bay, a UNESCO biosphere reserve, a vital feeding and breeding ground for manta rays and whale sharks
- Meals and drinks are available 24 hours a day, and your mini bar is refilled once every day. The main restaurant, Jaafaeiy, offers international cuisine in buffet style, and show cooking and themed nights. You can also dine à la carte at Raiyvilla (Asian fusion) or at Amigos @ Farumathi (Mexican) at no extra charge once per stay
- All villas have tea- and coffee-making facilities, and Wi-Fi is free throughout. Garden Villas are scattered around the island. Ease into the lagoon from the private deck of a Water Villa, or lounge around the private pool at a 160-square-metre Ocean Pool Villa built on stilts above the water — both are available for a supplement
Travelzoo Tip: We found return flights to Malé, Maldives, from £549 per person*, which means you could get a 5-night stay including flights from £1149 per person.
How to get there: A 45-minute seaplane transfer between Velana International Airport near the capital, Malé, and the resort starts from US$400 (£295) per adult, US$200 (£147.50) per child under 12, return. Contact the hotel prior to arrival with your international flight details (not included in this hotel-only offer) for further information, exact fares, and to arrange a booking. In order to get to the island, you must book a transfer with the resort.
How to Book: Purchase a voucher from Travelzoo then email Furaveri Maldives at firstname.lastname@example.org (please allow 24-48 hours for a reply) to make a reservation for your desired travel dates. All reservations must be made at least 30 days prior to arrival, or by 23 November, 2022 at the latest. Reservations are subject to availability; to secure your desired travel dates. we recommend booking as early as possible. Multiple vouchers can be combined for longer stays. Extra night vouchers must be used with a 5-night voucher.
Occupancy Rules & Child Policy: Price based on double occupancy. Maximum occupancy of villas: three adults, or two adults and two children (aged 0-12), sharing a room; extra bed provided if needed. Additional adult is US$120 (approximately £90) per person, per night, with all-inclusive basis. Children under 2 are free of charge, those aged 2-12 are US$60 (approximately £45) per child, per night, with all-inclusive basis. Extra adult or children must be requested and confirmed with hotel at the time of reservation, and to be paid direct to the hotel.
Cancellation Policies: If you have not yet booked your visit, go to My Account and choose Get Refund. If you have already booked, cancel directly with Furaveri Maldives at least 14 days prior to arrival. Once you have cancelled, go to My Account and choose Get Refund. All meals will be served in accordance with government regulations at the time of your stay. Enquire when booking. Cannot be combined with any other offer. No cash value or cash back. Prices quoted are based on the maximum value of the items included in the package at time of publication. The photos are for illustration purposes only. If you experience any difficulties booking, please contact our Customer Service team for assistance before the voucher expiration date.
Hotel Policies: A mandatory Christmas Gala Dinner is $280 (£205) per person, while a mandatory New Year's Eve Gala Dinner is $300 (£220) per person, if your stay includes 24 December or 31 December. Both are payable direct to the hotel