£219 – Barcelona: 2-nt deluxe stay with breakfast, save 53%
Why We Love This Deal
A fully refundable 2-night stay at a chic deluxe hotel in Barcelona's centre, a short stroll from the boutiques and restaurants of the upmarket Gràcia and Eixample districts, and within easy reach of Barcelona's attractions, is now less than half the usual price. Lounge at the rooftop pool or retreat to your room after a day of sightseeing. This offer is £219 for two (£109.50 per person), and saves up to 53% on direct room rates on travel dates (flights excluded) between 1 April, 2021 and 30 April, 2022.
- Two nights' accommodation in a Sky Room at the 4-star Seventy Barcelona, with daily breakfast, for two
- Access to the spa (once per person, per stay; treatments cost extra)
- A 4-night stay, with daily breakfast and spa access, is £399 for two (£199.50 per person)
- An extra night is £119 for two (£59.50 per person). Extra night vouchers must be used with a 2- or a 4-night voucher
- A tourist tax of 2.50€ per person, per night, plus a local community tax of 1.25€ per person, per night, are payable direct to the hotel
- A supplement of 25€ per room, per night, is payable direct to the hotel for stays between 1 June-31 October, 2021
- Not available on 30 May-4 June, 2021; 27 June-2 July, 2021; 3-9 September, 2021
- Note: due to local guidelines, some amenities and services may be limited or closed during your visit; please contact the hotel for more details
- This is a hotel-only deal; flights and other transportation are not included
Why We Love It
- The 4-star Seventy Barcelona is a stylish deluxe hotel in the city centre, a short stroll from the art galleries, boutiques, and restaurants of the upmarket Gràcia and Eixample districts
- Travellers rank this property second out of 531 hotels in Barcelona on Tripadvisor, and an outstanding 99% of reviews rate it as very good or excellent
- The plush spa has an indoor pool with hydromassage, a dry sauna, a steam bath, and treatment rooms for massages and beauty therapies (for an additional charge). You can work out in the gym, or soak up the sun at the outdoor rooftop pool (open April-October)
- The elegant lobby is filled with natural light through its floor-to-ceiling windows with views onto the leafy street. Taste Mediterranean flavours at The Kitchen & TIMELESS restaurant, or sip a cocktail at the trendy The Cors bar
- You'll stay in a soundproofed Sky Room on the highest floor of the hotel. It has a tea kettle and a Nespresso coffee machine with complimentary pods. Wi-Fi is free throughout
- Diagonal metro station is three minutes' walk from the hotel. Take line 3 to La Rambla or the Gothic Quarter (Liceu station; five minutes' journey), or to visit Park Güell (Vallcarca station; five minutes' journey, plus a 10-minute walk). Sagrada Família is a 3-minute ride away on metro line 5
Travelzoo Tip: We found return flights to Barcelona from £47 per person*, which means you could get a 2-night stay including flights from £156.50 per person.
How to get there: A private taxi from Barcelona Airport costs approximately 30€ (£27), and the journey takes about 25 minutes each way. The airport bus departs from both Terminal 1 and 2; look for the Aerobus signs. A single ticket costs 5.90€ (£5.30), while a return ticket is 10.20€ (£9.20). It takes about 40 minutes to get to the final stop in the city centre, in front of the El Corte Inglés department store on Plaça de Catalunya square. The hotel is a 20-minute walk from there. Alternatively, you can take line 3 from the metro station on the square, and get off at Diagonal five minutes later — the hotel is three minutes' walk from there.
How to Book: Purchase a voucher from Travelzoo then email Seventy Barcelona at firstname.lastname@example.org (please allow 24-48 hours for a reply), or call +34 930 12 12 70 to make a reservation for your desired travel dates. Reservations are subject to availability; to secure your desired travel dates, we recommend booking as early as possible. Multiple vouchers can be combined for longer stays.
Cancellation Policies: If you have not yet booked your visit, go to My Account and choose Get Refund. If you have already booked, cancel directly with Seventy Barcelona at least 14 days prior to arrival. Once you have cancelled, go to My Account and choose Get Refund. All meals will be served in accordance with government regulations at the time of your stay. Enquire when booking. Cannot be combined with any other offer. No cash value or cash back. Prices quoted are based on the maximum value of the items included in the package at time of publication. The photos are for illustration purposes only. If you experience any difficulties booking, please contact our Customer Service team for assistance before the voucher expiration date.