£139 – 'Fairytale' Tuscan castle: 2-night break w/wine
Why We Love This Deal
Spend two nights in a "fairytale castle in the dreamy setting of the Chianti hills" (The Daily Telegraph), on a working Tuscan wine estate, for £139 (£69.50 per person). This offer from the 4-star Castello di Meleto, which also includes breakfast and a wine tasting, is valid until March, 2022, so you can lock in this great deal now and decide when to go later. Flights are not included.
- Two nights' accommodation in a Superior Room, with breakfast, for two
- £139... 1 December, 2020-11 March, 2021 and 1 October, 2021-1 March, 2022
- £159... 12 March-30 May, 2021
- £179... 1 June-30 September, 2021
- You can add extra nights for £70-£89
- Stays also include:
- A wine-tasting session per person
- 10% discount in the castle shop and on activities
- Wi-Fi and parking
- Note: Due to local guidelines, some amenities and services may be limited or closed during your visit; contact the hotel for more details
Why We Love It
- You save up to 38% on this 2-night Tuscan castle escape for two
- The property is part of a 140-hectacre wine estate — this offer includes a wine-tasting session so you can try the "delicious" (The Daily Telegraph) estate-produced tipples for yourself
- There are two swimming pools (open from May to October), barbeque facilities, and a bowling green — the helpful staff can arrange activities including guided vineyard treks, e-bike tours, picnics, cooking classes, and wine-making sessions for an additional fee
- The 11th-century castle, which is set on a hill overlooking the Massellone Valley, was originally inhabited by Benedictine monks before becoming a summer residence of the noble Ricasoli family
- Superior Rooms feature exposed wood beams, terracotta floors, and wooden furniture
Travelzoo Tip: We found direct return flights to Florence from £61, so you could get a 2-night break, including flights, from £130.50 per person. Castello di Meleto is one hour and 15 minutes drive from Florence Airport. We found car hire from £21 per day.
How to Book: Purchase a voucher from Travelzoo then email Castello di Meleto at email@example.com or call +39 0577 749129 to check availability and book the date of your stay. Reservations are subject to availability and early booking is encouraged.
Cancellation and refunds: If you have not yet booked your visit, go to My Account and choose Get Refund. If you have already booked, cancel directly with Castello di Meleto (at least 14 days prior to arrival). Once you have cancelled, go to My Account and choose Get Refund. All meals will be served in accordance with government regulations at the time of your stay. Enquire when booking. A 2€ (approximately £1.80) visitor's tax per person, per day applies (payable directly to the hotel). Cannot be combined with any other offer. No cash value or cash back. Prices quoted are based on the maximum value of the items included in the package at time of publication. The photos are for illustration purposes only. If you experience any difficulties booking, please contact our Customer Service team for assistance before the voucher expiration date.