£385pp – 5-night luxury Crete escape w/meals & sea views
Why We Love This Deal
With pink-sand beaches, ancient ruins, and breathtaking landscapes around every corner, Crete is "one of the most distinctive and beautiful" (The Guardian) of all the Greek islands. With this offer, you can indulge in a stunning 5-night getaway — complete with a seaview room, daily meals, and travel dates until October, 2022 — at the 5-star Porto Elounda Golf & Spa Resort for £770 (£385 per person). Flights not included.
- Five nights' accommodation in a Sea View Room for two:
- £770... 20 April-3 June; 1-31 October, 2021; 20 April-3 June; 1-31 October, 2022
- £982... 4 June-1 July; 3-30 September, 2021; 4 June-1 July; 3-30 September, 2022
- £1189... 2-15 July; 20 August-2 September, 2021; 2-15 July; 20 August-2 September, 2022
- You can add extra nights from £155-£239
Five nights' accommodation in a Sea View Superior Room for two:
- £945... 20 April-3 June; 1-31 October, 2021; 20 April-3 June; 1-31 October, 2022
- £1419... 4 June-1 July; 3-30 September, 2021; 4 June-1 July; 3-30 September, 2022
- £1699... 2-15 July; 20 August-2 September, 2021; 2-15 July; 20 August-2 September, 2022
- You can add extra nights from £189-£339
All stays include:
- Daily breakfast and buffet dinner at Nafsika restaurant
- One welcome drink per person
- Access to the hotel's fitness area, indoor pool, and sauna
- 20% discount on spa treatments (reservations required prior to arrival)
- Note: Due to local guidelines, some amenities and services may be limited or closed during your visit; contact the hotel for more details
Why We Love It
- Overlooking the Mediterranean, this 5-star resort has an exceptional location on the bay of Elounda, known for its stunning beaches and coves
- Facilities include a 9-hole golf course, an outdoor pool, an indoor heated pool, three restaurants, and an award-winning Six Senses Spa
- Every guest room has views of Mirabello Bay — for an extra special getaway, opt for the Sea View Superior Room, which features a private swimming pool
- Once a simple fishing village, Elounda has become an upmarket tourist destination that still "retains a charming down-to-earth feel" (Lonely Planet) — you can dine in one of the restaurants overlooking the bobbing boats of the harbour or explore the relics of the ancient sunken city of Olous
- From the harbour, you can catch a boat or paddle a kayak to Spinalonga, which is a former leper colony that makes for an "insightful and exciting day trip" (National Geographic)
Travelzoo Tip: We found direct return flights to Heraklion from £46*, so you could get a 5-night break, including flights, from £431 per person.
How to Book: Purchase a voucher from Travelzoo then email Porto Elounda Golf & Spa Resort at firstname.lastname@example.org or call +30 28 410 68012 to check availability and book the date of your stay. Reservations are subject to availability and early booking is encouraged.
Cancellation and refunds: If you have not yet booked your visit, go to My Account and choose Get Refund. If you have already booked, cancel directly with Porto Elounda Golf & Spa Resort at least 10 days prior to arrival. Once you have cancelled, go to My Account and choose Get Refund. All meals will be served in accordance with government regulations at the time of your stay. Enquire when booking. Cannot be combined with any other offer. No cash value or cash back. Prices quoted are based on the maximum value of the items included in the package at time of publication. The photos are for illustration purposes only. If you experience any difficulties booking, please contact our Customer Service team for assistance before the voucher expiration date. A 4€ (approximately £3.60) tourist tax applies per room, per night (payable directly to the resort).