£329pp – Bali: 5-star villa stay with private pool, 63% off
Why We Love This Deal
If privacy, space, and luxury are what you're after, look no further. A week-long getaway at Samsara Ubud, a sophisticated tropical retreat near Bali's cultural centre that's surrounded by terraced rice paddies and lush forests, is now £658 for two (£329 per person). This fully refundable offer saves up to 63% on regular prices, and even better, you can stay (flights are not included) in a spacious villa with a private heated pool any time between 1 January, 2021 and 20 December, 2022.
- Seven nights' accommodation in a 122-square-metre One Bedroom Pool Villa, which has a private heated pool, indoor and outdoor showers, a deep soaking tub, and 24-hour butler service
- Daily breakfast
- One-way transfer from Bali's Ngurah Rai International Airport to the resort (flights excluded)
- 20% off spa treatments and laundry services
- A 7-night stay in a One Bedroom Deluxe Pool Villa with all of the above luxuries, plus sunset views over the lush river valley below the resort, return airport transfers (flights excluded), and a 60-minute massage per person, per stay, is £758 for two (£379 per person)
- Extend your stay in the same room type for £95-£109 per villa (£47.50-£54.50 per person), per night, or combine multiple 7-night packages to double or triple the length of your holiday
- A supplement of US$50 (approximately £40) per villa, per night, is payable direct to the hotel for stays between 1-3 January, 2021; 20 December, 2021-6 January, 2022; and 1 July-31 August, 2022
- Note: due to local guidelines, some amenities and services may be limited or closed during your visit; please contact the hotel for more details
Why We Love It
- Samsara Ubud is a refined tropical retreat that provides the utmost in space and privacy among luxurious surroundings. Spacious guest villas provide ample space to unwind, and each has a heated private pool with cushioned loungers on the sundeck
- The 122-square-metre One Bedroom Villas come with 24-hour butler service, evening turndown, tea- and coffee-making facilities, and a marble bathroom with deep soaking tub and twin vanity unit, plus an outdoor shower. Wi-Fi is free throughout
- This sophisticated resort features a plush spa, where soothing Balinese massages, restorative body scrubs, and healing reflexology are available for an additional charge. The main infinity pool has views over the surrounding forest and the river valley below.
- Kelusa is the hotel's al fresco restaurant, and celebrates Indonesia's culinary heritage with a modern international twist.
- The outdoor Moonlight Cinema plays classic films on a full-size movie screen under the starry night sky (several days a week, weather permitting)
- An outstanding 98% of TripAdvisor reviewers rate this hotel as very good or excellent
- Ubud is the island's cultural hub, set amid terraced rice paddies. Balinese traditions still imbue daily life along its colourful streets lined with art galleries, bars, and cafés — the centre of town is 15 minutes' drive from the hotel. The concierge can assist you with organising transportation and guided tours to local villages and ancient Hindu temples, and you can visit the nearby Sacred Monkey Forest Sanctuary, or go further afield on an awe-inspiring sunrise hike to Mount Batur
Travelzoo Tip: We found return flights to Bali from £487 per person*, which means you could get a 7-night stay including flights from £816 per person.
How to Book: Purchase a voucher from Travelzoo then email Samsara Ubud at email@example.com, to make a reservation for your desired travel dates. Please allow 24-48 hours for a reply. Reservations are subject to availability; to secure your desired travel dates, we recommend booking as early as possible. Multiple vouchers can be combined for longer stays. Extra night add-on vouchers must be combined with a 7-night voucher in the same room type; there is no maximum stay.
Cancellation Policies: If you have not yet booked your visit, go to My Account and choose Get Refund. If you have already booked, cancel directly with Samsara Ubud at least 14 days prior to arrival. Once you have cancelled, go to My Account and choose Get Refund. All meals will be served in accordance with government regulations at the time of your stay. Enquire when booking. Cannot be combined with any other offer. No cash value or cash back. Prices quoted are based on the maximum value of the items included in the package at time of publication. The photos are for illustration purposes only. If you experience any difficulties booking, please contact our Customer Service team for assistance before the voucher expiration date.
Occupancy Rules: Room rates are for single or double occupancy. Prices are valid for up to two adults and one child under 12 per villa (when child uses existing bedding). Extra beds are not possible for these room types.
Hotel Policies: A supplement of US$50 (approximately £40) per villa, per night, is payable direct to the hotel for stays between 1-3 January, 2021; 20 December, 2021-6 January, 2022; and 1 July-31 August, 2022.