£319 – France: deluxe 2-night stay in Champagne
Why We Love This Deal
Spend two nights at the deluxe La Caserne Chanzy Hôtel & Spa, in France's celebrated Champagne region, and visit its vineyards and pretty historic towns. You'll stay in central Reims, right in front of the UNESCO-listed Gothic cathedral, which for years hosted the country's coronations. This fully refundable deal is less than £80 per person, per night, includes daily breakfast and a glass of bubbly, and saves up to 31% on prices we've seen elsewhere.
- Two nights' accommodation in a Chanzy Room at La Caserne Chanzy Hôtel & Spa, with daily breakfast, for two
- A glass of champagne per person, per stay
- 10% off treatments at the spa
- A 2-night stay arriving Friday-Saturday is £359, for two
- Extra nights Sundays-Fridays are £159 per room, or £199 per room on Saturdays. Extra night vouchers must be used with a 2-night voucher
- A local tourist tax of 2.30€ per person, per night, is payable direct to the hotel
- Note: due to local guidelines, some amenities and services may be limited or closed during your visit; please contact the hotel for more details
Why We Love It
- Reims is a charming city of historic significance in the Champagne wine region in the northeast of France. Many of the champagne houses in and around town offer tastings and cellar tours
- The city is "endowed with handsome pedestrian boulevards, Roman remains, art-deco cafes and a flourishing fine-dining scene that counts among it four Michelin-starred restaurants", says Lonely Planet
- You'll stay right in front of the towering Notre-Dame de Reims, a UNESCO-listed Gothic cathedral. It is here, where over the course of a millennium (816-1825), French monarchs had their coronation ceremonies and ascended to the country's throne
- La Caserne Chanzy Hôtel & Spa is a stylish deluxe hotel where the décor is a reminder of the region's famous drink, from a shimmering gold colour scheme to a bottle-rack backdrop behind the front desk
- There is a small gym, and a chic spa with a jet-stream indoor pool, a hammam, two saunas, and five treatment rooms. The menu at La Grande Georgette restaurant is traditionally French, with a focus on seasonal produce
- Chanzy Rooms measure 24 square metres, have a view over the pretty courtyard, and come with tea- and coffee-making facilities. Wi-Fi is free throughout
How to Book: Purchase a voucher from Travelzoo then email or call La Caserne Chanzy Hôtel & Spa at email@example.com or +33 3 2683 1818 to check availability and book the date of your stay. Reservations are subject to availability and early booking is encouraged. One-night vouchers must be purchased as an add-on to extend a 2-night voucher.
Cancellation and refunds: If you have not yet booked your visit, go to My Account and choose Get Refund. If you have already booked, cancel directly with La Caserne Chanzy Hôtel & Spa at least seven days prior to arrival. Once you have cancelled, go to My Account and choose Get Refund. All meals will be served in accordance with government regulations at the time of your stay. Enquire when booking. Cannot be combined with any other offer. No cash value or cash back. Prices quoted are based on the maximum value of the items included in the package at time of publication. The photos are for illustration purposes only. If you experience any difficulties booking, please contact our Customer Service team for assistance before the voucher expiration date.