£79 – Deluxe Venice stay w/wine & transfers, up to 51% off
Why We Love This Deal
Overlooking the Murano Grand Canal and surrounded by the calm waters of the lagoon, the 4-star Hyatt Centric Murano is a perfect base for exploring Murano's peaceful canals, fascinating glass shops, and romantic sidewalk cafés. You can now save up to 51% on an overnight stay for two including breakfast, wine, airport transfers, and a visit to a glass factory. Now £79, this offer is valid until 31 March, 2022, so you have plenty of time to visit. Flights not included.
- Stay from 3 December, 2020-31 March, 2021; 15 November, 2021-31 March, 2022
- £79... overnight accommodation in a King Deluxe Room
- £125... overnight accommodation in a Duplex Suite
Stay from 1 April-14 November, 2021
- £125... overnight accommodation in a King Deluxe Room
- £149... overnight accommodation in a Duplex Suite
- Transfer from Venice Marco Polo Airport between 9am-8pm (subject to availability and on request)
- Daily breakfast
- A welcome drink each
- A visit to a glass factory for a glass-blowing demonstration and showroom visit per person, per stay
- Not available on 25-31 December, 2020; 1 January; 30 January-16 February; 3-5 April; 17-18 July; 25-31 December, 2021; 1 January; 19 February-1 March, 2022
- Note: Due to local guidelines, some amenities and services may be limited or closed during your visit; contact the hotel for more details
Why We Love It
- The "chic" hotel, which is in a restored glass factory, features a "charming" courtyard, an "elegant" bar and restaurant, and "modern, polished rooms", says Oyster.com
- If you want to visit the main island, a water taxi departs frequently from Murano Colonna and arrives at Fondamente Nove in approximately nine minutes — from there, you can walk to San Marco in 15 minutes
- You can upgrade to a Duplex Suite, which is spread out over two floors and has a separate living area, for an extra £46
- Murano is world-renowned for its "one-of-a kind glass art" (Lonely Planet), and the island's canals are lined with glass shops and showrooms
Travelzoo Tip: We found direct return flights to Venice from £43*, so you could get a 3-night break, including flights, from £161.50 per person
How to Book: Purchase a voucher from Travelzoo then email Hyatt Centric Murano Venice at email@example.com or call +39 041 273 1234 to check availability and book the date of your stay. Reservations are subject to availability and early booking is encouraged.
Cancellation and refunds: If you have not yet booked your visit, go to My Account and choose Get Refund. If you have already booked, cancel directly with Hyatt Centric Murano Venice (at least 14 days prior to arrival). Once you have cancelled, go to My Account and choose Get Refund. All meals will be served in accordance with government regulations at the time of your stay. Enquire when booking. A 3.60€ (approximately £3.20) city tax per person, per day applies (payable directly to the hotel). Cannot be combined with any other offer. No cash value or cash back. Prices quoted are based on the maximum value of the items included in the package at time of publication. The photos are for illustration purposes only. If you experience any difficulties booking, please contact our Customer Service team for assistance before the voucher expiration date.
Additional guests: A third adult can stay in the same room, including breakfast, for a supplement of 60€ (approximately £54) per night. Two children up to 12 years old can stay for free in the same room. Children aged 13 and over are counted as adults and can stay in the same room for a supplement of 60€ (approximately £54) per night.