Sold outThis deal was published November 10, 2020 and sold out November 25, 2020. See current deals
£619pp – Nepal: Yoga, meditation & guided tour, until 2022
Why We Love This Deal
Immerse yourself in Nepal's traditions and see breathtaking Himalayan landscapes as you embark on a spiritual journey through yoga and meditation practices on a guided 8-night tour visiting colourful cities, ancient temples, and stunning natural attractions. This fully refundable deal (flights excluded) from Prime Himalayas is now £619 per person, saves 46% on the regular package price, and accommodates a maximum of 16 travellers per tour. It is valid for travel until 23 December, 2022, so you have over two years to take this trip.
- Three nights' accommodation at the 3-star Kathmandu Eco Hotel in a Deluxe Room, or at the 3-star Aryatara Kathmandu Hotel in a Deluxe Double/Twin Room, based on two sharing, with daily breakfast
- Three nights' accommodation at the 3-star Hotel Center Lake in Pokhara, in a Deluxe Room, based on two sharing, with daily breakfast
- Two nights' accommodation in standard lodges during the trek, based on two sharing, with full board covering breakfast, lunch, and dinner
- Guided sightseeing city tour in Kathmandu with entry fees
- A 3-day (two nights) moderate, guided trek between Pokhara and Sarangkot
- An hour-long full-body massage in Pokhara, after the trek
- Guided sightseeing city tour in Pokhara with entry fees, and a boat cruise on Phewa Lake
- Six yoga sessions and five meditation sessions with an experienced teacher (suitable for all levels)
- Farewell dinner with cultural program in Kathmandu
- Airport transfers (flights excluded) and all ground transportation throughout as per the itinerary
- Services of an English-speaking, government-licensed tour and trekking guide, and an experienced yoga teacher
- All government taxes, and all necessary paperwork and trekking permits
- All prices are per person, based on two people sharing a room. If you are travelling alone, you will be paired with another traveller of the same gender. Solo travellers can get their own rooms for an extra US$200 (approximately £155) per person, payable direct to Prime Himalayas on booking. There is a minimum of two and a maximum of 16 people per tour group
Why We Love It
- Your journey starts in Kathmandu (flights excluded), which Lonely Planet describes as a "pupil-dilating experience, a riot of sights". See some of the city's top attractions, including the UNESCO-listed Patan Durbar Square, and the Boudha Stupa that dates back some 1400 years, with an expert guide
- Join a 2-night scenic trek to an altitude of about 2000 metres above sea level via Astam village, famed for its awe-inspiring sunrises and sunsets over the Annapurna mountain range, to Sarangkot, where seeing the panoramic sweep of Himalayan peaks is an almost religious experience
- Pokhara is a laid-back town where you can recharge your batteries with a soothing massage, a boat cruise on Phewa Lake, and a visit to Gupteshwor Mahadev, one of the longest caves in Nepal
- Wake up to morning yoga sessions and unwind after a day of adventures with meditation in the evenings. These guided practices are suitable for all levels
- An outstanding 100% of TripAdvisor reviewers have rated this tour company, Prime Himalayas, as very good or excellent
Cancellation and Other Policies: If you have not yet booked your tour, go to My Account and choose Get Refund. If you have already booked, cancel directly with Prime Himalayas (at least 30 days prior to arrival). Once you have cancelled, go to My Account and choose Get Refund. All meals will be served in accordance with government regulations at the time of your stay. Enquire when booking. Cannot be combined with any other offer. No cash value or cash back. Prices quoted are based on the maximum value of the items included in the package at time of publication. The photos are for illustration purposes only. If you experience any difficulties booking, please contact our Customer Service team for assistance before the voucher expiration date.
Tour grade: The yoga and meditation practices are suitable for all levels. The 2-night trek is moderately difficult, including up to 5-6 hours of walking each day, in a high-altitude mountain terrain. It doesn't require previous experience, however you must be physically healthy and familiar with regular exercise. Please check with your doctor for medical advice before commencing the journey.
Tour does NOT include: International flights; Nepal entry visa (obtained upon arrival at Tribhuvan International Airport in Kathmandu; tourist Visa with Multiple Entries for 15 days is US$30); lunch, dinner and drinks in Kathmandu and Pokhara (but farewell dinner on the last night is included); travel insurance which covers emergency rescue and evacuation; drinks, hot shower, toiletries, internet and personal expenses during the 3-day (two nights) trek; tips for guides, yoga teacher and driver (tipping is expected); any other expenses which are not mentioned in the itinerary.