Sold outThis deal was published October 20, 2020 and sold out November 23, 2020. See current deals
£315pp – All-inclusive Lanzarote resort week, up to 43% off
Why We Love This Deal
Tropical gardens, sprawling pools, and "sensational" (The Daily Telegraph) views await guests at the 4-star Hotel Costa Calero in Lanzarote's sophisticated Puerto Calero region. You can now visit for a week-long all-inclusive stay for £630 (£315 per person), and save up to 43% on the usual cost.
Flights are not included, but we found direct return flights to Lanzarote from £19*, so you could get a 7-night break, including flights, from £334 per person.
- Seven nights' accommodation in a Double Room Sea View, on an all-inclusive basis, for two
- Two hours' access to the Thalasso & Spa Centre water circuit (twice per person, per stay)
- £630 (£315 per person)... stays until 31 January; 1 May-June, 2021
- £725 (£362.50 per person)... stays from 1 February-30 April; 1 July-31 October, 2021
- You can add extra nights for £92-£105
- Not available on: 23 December 2020-2 January, 2021
- Note: Due to local guidelines, some amenities and services may be limited or closed during your visit; please contact the hotel for more details
Why We Love It
- The Daily Telegraph praises the "faultless" service and "stunning" tropical gardens at this upscale resort, which overlooks the Puerto Calero marina and the Atlantic Ocean
- There's plenty to keep you entertained at the hotel, including four swimming pools, two restaurants, three bars, and organised activities including yoga, volleyball, and dance classes
- There's a free shuttle service to the popular Puerto del Carmen, or book a day trip to the nearby Timanfaya National Park, which is "Lanzarote's most spectacular sight", according to Lonely Planet
- You'll also get access to the spa, which features an active seawater pool, waterfalls, leg and foot jets, a Jacuzzi, Roman baths, and hydromassage bed
- See all our Christmas gift deals
Important information: Visitors (aged 6 and over) who are not residents of the Canary Islands will be required to present a certificate for a negative COVID-19 test result from the last 72 hours. The certificate is required to access this hotel and any other tourist accommodation on the island. The certificate must include the date and time of the test, the identity of the person tested, where the test was taken, and the negative result.
How to Book: Purchase a voucher from Travelzoo then email the hotel directly at firstname.lastname@example.org to make a reservation for your desired travel dates. Reservations are subject to availability and early booking is encouraged. If your dates are not available, contact Travelzoo for a full refund.
Cancellation and refunds: If you have not yet booked your visit, go to My Account and choose Get Refund. If you have already booked, cancel directly with Hotel Costa Calero (at least three days prior to arrival for stays in 2020 and at least seven days prior to arrival for stays in 2021). Once you have cancelled, go to My Account and choose Get Refund. All meals will be served in accordance with government regulations at the time of your stay. The spa will be closed from 14-20 June, 2021. You can add a child to your booking for 20€-25€ (approximately £18-£23), depending on when you stay. There is a maximum occupancy of two adults and one child per room. Enquire when booking. Cannot be combined with any other offer. No cash value or cash back. Prices quoted are based on the maximum value of the items included in the package at time of publication. The photos are for illustration purposes only. If you experience any difficulties booking, please contact our Customer Service team for assistance before the voucher expiration date.