£69 – New Forest: highly rated spa day with afternoon tea
Why We Love This Deal
"Contemporary blends seamlessly with 17th century" at New Park Manor, according to The Daily Telegraph. You can now visit the property -- which The Times includes on its list of the best spa hotels in the UK -- for a spa day including two treatments, all-day use of the facilities, and afternoon tea, for £69.
- A spa day for one, including all-day use of the facilities, and robe, towel and slipper hire
- Two of the following 25-minute treatments: an Elemis Booster Facial; a Face and Scalp Massage; a Shoulder, Neck and Scalp Massage; a Feet and Lower Leg Massage; an Elemis Intensely Cleansing Salt Scrub; a Jessica Manicure or Pedicure
- Afternoon tea for one, including a selection of fancies, finger sandwiches and homemade scones with preserves and clotted cream, plus a choice of loose-leaf tea or coffee
- A voucher for two is £135
- Valid Monday-Friday until 31 December. Treatments: 10am-6pm; facilities: 7am-9pm; afternoon tea: 3-5pm (served in the hotel)
Why We Love It
- This exclusive deal is valid until the end of the year, so you have plenty of time to enjoy your experience
- You can look forward to "panoramic views" and "friendly and helpful" staff, says The Daily Telegraph
- Facilities include a swimming pool, a sauna, a steam room, a hydrotherapy and spa pool, experience showers and an outdoor hot tub
- The property was King Charles II's favourite hunting lodge and was where his mistress Nell Gwynn lived
Maximum group size is four. Must be used in one visit. No limit to the number of vouchers that can be purchased per person or as gifts. Cannot be combined with any other offer. No cash value or cash back. Treatments can be taken simultaneously -- subject to availability, must be requested at time of booking. Must be used by one person in one visit. This experience is suitable during pregnancy, however some facilities and treatments will not be available to you -- ask on booking what treatments and facilities are suitable. Please note children are permitted to use the pool any time. You should arrive 15 minutes prior to your booked treatment time -- late arrival could result in a reduction in treatment time. Treatments last 25 minutes plus a 5-minute consultation. If you want to book a massage you should book in advance as this treatment is limited. The photos displayed are for illustration purposes only and may not be an exact representation of the package. If you experience any difficulties booking, please contact our Customer Service team for assistance at email@example.com.
How to Book
(119 Member Ratings)