£49 – Afternoon tea & facilities for 2 at 'relaxing' spa
Why We Love This Deal
The ANA Spa at the Holiday Inn Winchester underwent a £2.5 million refurbishment in summer 2019. With this deal, you and a friend can spend the day in the brand-new facilities with your choice of either afternoon tea or a 2-course lunch, for less than £25 a head.
- A spa day for two, including all-day access to the facilities, a non-alcoholic drink on arrival, and flip-flops, towel and robe hire
- Your choice of either: a traditional afternoon tea to share, including a selection of sandwiches, homemade cakes, and scones served with Dorset clotted cream and strawberry jam, and a selection of teas
- Or: a 2-course lunch from the Spa Menu each, including a main course plus a starter or dessert each
- A voucher for one is £29
- Valid from 10am-8pm daily until 29 February, 2020
Why We Love It
- The "relaxing" (The AA) facilities in the newly renovated spa include a hydrotherapy pool, a Himalayan salt sauna, a steam room, a bubbly foot spa, a spa lounge and a relaxation space
- The modern 4-star hotel is a few miles from the historic city of Winchester, which is home to "exquisite" architecture, a "wondrous" cathedral and "charming waterside trails", according to Lonely Planet
Maximum group size is six. Must be used in one visit. No limit to the number of vouchers that can be purchased per person or as gifts. Cannot be combined with any other offer. No cash value or cash back. The photos displayed are for illustration purposes only and may not be an exact representation of the package. If you experience any difficulties booking, please contact our Customer Service team for assistance at email@example.com.
How to Book
(7 Member Ratings)