£27 – 17th-century New Forest cottage: afternoon tea for 2
Why We Love This Deal
You can now enjoy afternoon tea for two at the Grade II-listed 17th-century Thatched Cottage Hotel in the village of Brockenhurst within the New Forest National Park for less than £14 a head.
- Afternoon tea for two, including a selection of sandwiches, a variety of cakes and pastries, and scones with strawberry preserve and clotted cream, served with tea or coffee
- A voucher for one is £14
- Alternatively, you can get afternoon tea with a gin and tonic*. A voucher for one is £18 and a voucher for two is £35
- Or, opt for afternoon tea and a gin flight** priced at £23 for one and £45 for two
- Valid 12pm-5pm daily until 30 November, 2021
Why We Love It
- Thatched Cottage Hotel has the New Forest's only gin bar
- You could combine your afternoon tea with a walk — a number of walking routes pass through the village of Brockenhurst
Additional vouchers may also be purchased as gifts. Menu items are subject to change. Cannot be combined with any other offer. No cash value or cash back. Prices quoted are based on the maximum value of the items included in the package at time of publication. The photos displayed are for illustration purposes only and may not be an exact representation of the package. If you experience any difficulties booking, please contact our Customer Service team for assistance at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How to Book
(35 Member Ratings)