£59 – 2-AA-Rosette Hampshire manor: tasting-menu meal for 2
Why We Love This Deal
Esseborne Manor is an "attractive" (The AA) 19th-century property in the North Wessex Downs Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty. You and a friend can now dine on a 5-course tasting-menu dinner at its 2-AA-Rosette restaurant for £29.50 a head.
- The 5-course tasting menu for two
- A voucher for one is £29.50
- You can get the above with wine pairings* (four glasses of wine) for an extra £15 per person
- Alternatively, the 7-course tasting menu for two is available at £79. A voucher for one is £39.50. You can also add the wine pairings to this menu for £109 per couple. A voucher for one is £54.50
- Valid 7-8:30pm Sunday-Friday until 30 November, 2019; 2 January-29 February, 2020
- Overnight stays in a Premier Room with a tasting-menu dinner are also available for less than £78 per person, saving up to 49% on the usual price
Why We Love It
- You'll save £21 on this gourmet dining package for two
- Esseborne Manor is a "very honest and genuine establishment", according to The AA, which also notes its "wonderfully relaxed atmosphere"
- Set in two acres of gardens, the manor house is 15 minutes' drive from Highclere Castle, a filming location for "Downton Abbey"
- Stuck for gift ideas this Christmas? We have hundreds of dining, spa, activity, theatre and hotel deals to inspire you
There is no maximum number of vouchers per table. Must be used in one visit. No limit to the number of vouchers that can be purchased per person or as gifts. Cannot be combined with any other offer. No cash value or cash back. The photos displayed are for illustration purposes only and may not be an exact representation of the package. If you experience any difficulties booking, please contact our Customer Service team for assistance at email@example.com.
How to Book
(18 Member Ratings)