£25 – Hampshire vineyard tour & wine tasting for 2, 37% off
Why We Love This Deal
You and a friend can go wine tasting and get a vineyard tour of The Black Chalk Estate, which is on the banks of the River Test, for £12.50 a head.
- A 90-minute guided vineyard tour of The Black Chalk Estate for two people, including two tastings each
- Add lunch to the experience for an extra £5 per person; a voucher for one is £18 and a voucher for four is £69
- Valid Thursday-Sunday from reopening until 31 July, 2021
- Due to current government restrictions, The Black Chalk Estate is now temporarily closed. Visit https://www.blackchalkwine.co.uk/ for more information. We have worked with the venue and extended the dates you can use your voucher until 31 July, 2021
Why We Love It
- You save 37% on the usual cost of this experience
- Following the tour, you'll taste some of Black Chalk Wine's award-winning tipples — the Black Chalk Wild Rose won Gold at the Champagne & Sparkling Wine World Championships in 2019
- The tour is led by a resident wine expert who will explain how the vineyard produces English sparkling wine
Additional vouchers may also be purchased as gifts. Menu items are subject to change. Cannot be combined with any other offer. No cash value or cash back. Prices quoted are based on the maximum value of the items included in the package at time of publication. The photos displayed are for illustration purposes only and may not be an exact representation of the package. If you experience any difficulties booking, please contact our Customer Service team for assistance at email@example.com.
How to Book
(25 Member Ratings)