£12.40 – Entry to one of Britain's best Christmas markets
Why We Love This Deal
The Daily Telegraph hails the Victorian Christmas Festival at Portsmouth Historic Dockyard as one of Britain's best Christmas markets. You can now save 20% across all entry tickets with this festive offer.
- Entry for one adult (16+) to the Victorian Christmas Festival
- A concessions ticket is £12 -- this can be used by seniors (aged 65+)
- A child ticket is £10.80 -- this can be used by children aged 5-15 and students (must have valid student ID)
- A family ticket is £34.40 -- includes entry for two adults and up to three children (aged 5-15). Children under five go free
- Valid on Friday, 29 November only
Why We Love It
- You'll get 20% off all ticket types included in this offer
- Over 120 traditional stalls will feature at the event, which also stages Christmas-light displays, a living snow globe, and a gin and prosecco parlour -- favourite characters Queen Victoria, Scrooge and Santa will also be in attendance
- If you arrive early, you can visit the dockyard's other attractions -- highlights include HMS M.33, one of only three British warships from World War I still in existence, and Horrible Histories Pirates: The Exhibition*
- The dockyard is rated as Excellent or Very Good by 92% of over 7500 TripAdvisor reviewers**
Additional vouchers may also be purchased as gifts. Cannot be combined with any other offer. No cash value or cash back. Prices quoted are based on the maximum value of the items included in the package at time of publication (25 September, 2019). The photos displayed are for illustration purposes only and may not be an exact representation of the package. If you experience any difficulties booking, please contact our Customer Service team for assistance at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How to Book
(306 Member Ratings)