£195 – 2-night New Forest stay with prosecco, save 41%
Why We Love This Deal
"An enchanted forest of rustic and artistically furnished eco rooms" (The Daily Telegraph), Cottage Lodge Hotel in Brockenhurst makes a "charming" base for a New Forest escape. Two-night stays are now £195, and save 41% on the usual cost.
- Valid Sunday-Thursday 1 December, 2021-31 March, 2022. Fridays and Saturdays are an extra £20 per night (payable direct to the hotel)
- Two nights' accommodation in a Standard Double room (Burley, Foresters, or Verderers Rest, subject to availability on booking), with tea, coffee, and cake on arrival, for two
- Daily full English breakfast with a glass of buck's fizz (worth £15 per person, per day)
- A bottle of prosecco in the room (worth £35)
- Late checkout until 12pm (worth £15)
- Stay in a Superior room with a 4-poster bed (Rhinefield, Brusher Mills, or Gillies Holt, subject to availability on booking) for £235
- Three-night stays are £265 in a Standard Double room, or £305 in a Superior room (extra night on B&B)
- Not available on 20 December, 2021-2 January, 2022
- Note: Due to local guidelines, some amenities and services may be limited or closed during your visit; contact the hotel for more details
More Reasons to Go
- Built in the 17th century, Cottage Lodge Hotel is an eco-friendly property with low ceilings, wooden beams, and furniture made from local sustainable wood. The Daily Telegraph describes it as having a "rustic" feel, as if "the forest has been brought inside"
- The property is in the New Forest National Park, so there are plenty of walking and cycling trails nearby — the bike-hire centre at the railway station is open all year round
- The centre of Brockenhurst is less than five minutes' walk away, and has independent shops and pubs
- Lymington, a Georgian market town and famed yachting centre, is around 15 minutes' drive from the hotel. You could also take the train there from Brockenhurst station
- Beaulieu Motor Museum is less than 20 minutes' drive away, and the North Solent Nature Reserve is less than 30 minutes away
- You could stroll along the Beaulieu River from the town of Beaulieu to Buckler's Hard — an 18th-century village where ships for Nelson's navy were made. The walk takes around two hours, and there's a maritime museum to visit in Buckler's Hard
- Stuck for Christmas gift ideas? Give a dining, spa, activity, theatre, or hotel experience, and create a memory
Pets are not permitted to stay as part of this offer.
Children cannot be accommodated in the rooms included in this offer.
Due to the age of the property, the hotel is unsuitable for guests with limited mobility.
How to Book: Purchase a voucher from Travelzoo then call the hotel directly at 01590 622296 or email email@example.com to make a reservation for your desired travel dates. Reservations are subject to availability and early booking is encouraged. Restaurant reservations are subject to availability; please call the hotel ahead of your visit to confirm availability.
Cancellation and refunds: If your dates are not available, if you have not yet booked your visit, go to My Account and choose Get Refund. If you have already booked, cancel directly with the hotel by calling Cottage Lodge Hotel at least 72 hours prior to arrival. Once you have cancelled, go to My Account and choose Get Refund. All meals will be served in compliance with current government regulations at the time of your stay. Menu items are subject to change. Cannot be combined with any other offer. No cash value or cash back. Prices quoted are based on the maximum value of the items included in the package at time of publication. The photos are for illustration purposes only. If you experience any difficulties booking, please contact our Customer Service team for assistance before the voucher expiration date.
How to Book
Not available on 20 December, 2021-2 January, 2022
(70 Member Ratings)