£129 – Hampshire stay near South Downs & New Forest w/meals
Why We Love This Deal
Escape to the rolling hills of the South Downs or the wood-fringed pastures of the New Forest, visit Jane Austen's tomb at Medieval Winchester Cathedral, and explore a historic house or two. Overnight stays with dinner at the Potters Heron Hotel in Hampshire are now £129, and save up to 29% on the usual cost. You can also stay two nights for £199.
- This deal is valid for Sunday-Thursday stays until 31 March, 2022. Fridays and Saturdays are an extra £20 per night (payable direct to the hotel)
- Overnight accommodation in a Premium Super King Double or Twin Room, with full English breakfast, for two
- £25-per-person credit towards dinner in the hotel restaurant on the first night
- Stay two nights for £199, or three nights for £259. Extra nights are on B&B
- Not available on 23 December, 2021-9 January, 2022
- Note: Due to local guidelines, some amenities and services may be limited or closed during your visit; contact the hotel for more details
More Reasons to Go
- Surrounded by Hampshire countryside, Potters Heron Hotel has a main building with a traditional thatched roof, contemporary interiors, and a large bar and restaurant offering "an interesting range of dishes that will suit a variety of tastes" (The AA)
- Premium Super-king rooms in an adjoining building all have either a private balcony or direct access to a terrace with views of the hotel grounds
- Winchester, which is famed for its Medieval cathedral, 13th-century round table, and links with Alfred the Great and novelist Jane Austen, is less than 20 minutes' drive from the property
- There are plenty of scenic walking opportunities nearby: the hotel is less than 20 minutes' drive from the South Downs National Park and the New Forest National Park
- You can visit National Trust property Mottisfont — a priory built in 1201 — or explore King John's House in the nearby market town of Romsey. Both buildings are Grade I-listed and around 15 minutes from the hotel by car
- Naval buffs can head to Portsmouth Historic Dockyard, which is around 40 minutes' drive away, to discover Britain's seafaring history
- The Sir Harold Hillier Gardens, home to a host of rare plants, is less than 10 minutes' drive from the hotel. It also has more than 600 Champion Trees — the largest specimens of their species in the British Isles
- The Monarch's Way — a long-distance footpath said to have been taken by Charles II during the Civil War — passes through Ampfield Wood, across the road from the property
- Stuck for Christmas gift ideas? Give a dining, spa, activity, theatre, or hotel experience, and create a memory
Children under 11 stay for free with at least one adult. Breakfast is included; other meals taken are charged at their normal value. Children’s menus are available.
Dogs may stay at the hotel, but are not allowed in Premium Super King Rooms, so an alternative room type will be offered. Please enquire on booking if you would like to bring your dog.
How to Book: Purchase a voucher from Travelzoo then call the hotel directly on 023 8027 7800 or email email@example.com to make a reservation for your desired travel dates. Reservations are subject to availability and early booking is encouraged. Restaurant reservations are subject to availability; please call the hotel ahead of your visit to confirm availability.
Cancellation and refunds: If your dates are not available, if you have not yet booked your visit, go to My Account and choose Get Refund. If you have already booked, cancel directly with the hotel by calling Potters Heron Hotel by 12pm the day prior to arrival. Once you have cancelled, go to My Account and choose Get Refund. All meals will be served in compliance with current government regulations at the time of your stay. Menu items are subject to change. Cannot be combined with any other offer. No cash value or cash back. Prices quoted are based on the maximum value of the items included in the package at time of publication. The photos are for illustration purposes only. If you experience any difficulties booking, please contact our Customer Service team for assistance before the voucher expiration date.
up to 29% off
How to Book
(113 Member Ratings)