£39 – Sparkling afternoon tea for 2 at Cotswolds manor
Why We Love This Deal
For less than £20 a head, you and a friend can get afternoon tea and sparkling wine at Cowley Manor, a 19th-century Italianate country house in the Cotswolds. This saves 40% on the regular cost.
- Afternoon tea for two, including a selection of cakes, fancies, and finger sandwiches
- A 175ml glass of Nyetimber cuvée each
- A voucher for one is £20
- Valid 12:30-5pm Monday-Saturday from reopening until 30 November, 2021
- Due to current government restrictions, Cowley Manor is now temporarily closed. Visit https://www.cowleymanor.com/ for more information. This voucher is valid until 30 April, 2021
Why We Love It
- You can take a stroll through the venue's "dreamy grounds" (The Daily Telegraph) -- Lewis Carroll was reputedly a regular visitor and it is believed that the Grade II-listed gardens inspired Alice in Wonderland
- The property, which is situated in 55 acres of sweeping parkland including water features, grottoes, and woodland paths, is a 15-minute drive from Cheltenham
- You can expect a "wonderfully laid-back atmosphere", according to The Daily Telegraph
Must be used in one visit. Additional vouchers may also be purchased as gifts. Cannot be combined with any other offer. No cash value or cash back. Prices quoted are based on the maximum value of the items included in the package at time of publication. The photos displayed are for illustration purposes only and may not be an exact representation of the package. If you experience any difficulties booking, please contact our Customer Service team for assistance at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How to Book
(29 Member Ratings)