£29 – Cotswolds: afternoon tea & champagne for 2, 51% off
Why We Love This Deal
Cotswold House Hotel & Spa, a "handsome honey-stone hotel" in the "heart-stoppingly picturesque" (The Daily Telegraph) market town of Chipping Campden, is now offering afternoon tea for two with champagne for less than £15 a head.
- Afternoon tea for two, including freshly baked scones with clotted cream and strawberry jam, homemade cakes, fancies, and a selection of finger sandwiches, served with your choice of a selection of teas or coffee
- A 125ml glass of champagne each
- A voucher for one is £15; a voucher for four is £55
- Valid 12-5pm daily until 30 April, 2021
Why We Love It
- You save 51% on the regular price of this experience
- The Daily Telegraph praises the "splendid" Regency building, which features a "striking" spiral staircase, old beams, and fireplaces
- Chipping Campden's ancient market hall is steps away from the hotel, and the starting point of the Cotswold Way footpath is a short stroll away
- See all our Christmas gift deals
Additional vouchers may also be purchased as gifts. Menu items are subject to change. Cannot be combined with any other offer. No cash value or cash back. Prices quoted are based on the maximum value of the items included in the package at time of publication. The photos displayed are for illustration purposes only and may not be an exact representation of the package. If you experience any difficulties booking, please contact our Customer Service team for assistance at firstname.lastname@example.org.