£75 – Award-Winning Riverside Meal for 2 near Gloucester
You can expect "high quality food with an air of tranquillity" at the The Old Passage on the banks of the River Severn, says The AA, which awards the venue two AA Rosettes. A 6-course tasting-menu meal for two is now £37.50 a head.
Why We Love It
- You'll save 44% on the regular price of this dining experience
- The Old Passage holds a Bronze Taste of England Award from the 2014 Cotswolds Tourism Awards
- According to The AA, "the kitchen's focus is on seafood" at this "relaxing restaurant"
- "Sit out on the terrace or beside the window, surrounded by colourful art, and watch the famous Severn" -- The Michelin Guide 2016
- WhatPub also recommends the "thriving" riverside eatery for its seafood dishes
- The 6-course seafood tasting menu for two people
- A voucher for four is £145
- We have also negotiated a deal for a 2-course meal*, including a main course and a dessert each -- this option is £35 for two or £69 for four
There is no limit to the number of vouchers that can be used per table. Must be used by two people in one visit. Multiple vouchers can be purchased per person or as gifts. Cannot be combined with any other offer. No cash value or cash back. The photos displayed are for illustration purposes only and may not be an exact representation of the package. If you experience any difficulties booking, please contact our Customer Service team for assistance at email@example.com.
When You Can Go
12-2pm Tue-Sat; 7-9pm Tue-Fri until 31 Mar, 2017
How to Book
(68 Member reviews)