£145—Cotswolds: overnight stay & vineyard tour for 2
Why We Love This Deal
Woodchester Valley is a family-owned vineyard that creates award-winning wines in the Stroud valleys in the Cotswolds. Stay overnight in one of their barns, which have a terrace and views over the 58 acres of vines, for £145. This package also includes an tour with a tasting of five wines.
- An overnight stay in one of the Vineyard Barns for two
- The classic vineyard tour and wine tasting, which includes a tour of the vineyard and winery, and a tutored tasting of five wines
- Valid for stays on Monday and Thursday evenings until 28 March, 2024. Tours will be taken at 2pm on the day of check-in
- The classic vineyard tour and wine tasting for two with no overnight stay is £30
- Valid at 2pm Monday and Thursday until 28 March; then 3pm Monday, Tuesday, and Thursday in 1-30April, 2024. Tours last one hour and 45 minutes
- The vineyard tour and wine tasting with picnic lunch (no overnight stay), which includes the above, plus a locally sourced picnic lunch hamper (served inside in the tasting room) and a glass of wine, is £56 for two
- Valid 11am Wednesday and 1pm Friday until 30 April, 2024. Tours last two hours and 30 minutes. On Wednesdays the tour will be first followed by lunch; on Fridays the lunch will be first, followed by the tour
More Reasons to Go
- Learn the lifecycle of the grapes, take a tour of the winery, and enjoy a full tutored tasting of five current wines.
- The barns have access to the living area, which has a gas log burner and underfloor heating. The rooms each have a terrace to relax on with a glass of wine.
- With three vineyards set in 58 acres of Stroud Valleys countryside, Woodchester Valley grows 10 different grape varieties to produce its award-winning wines.
- 99% of over 730 Tripadvisor users who have visited Woodchester Valley rated it as very good or excellent.
- The vineyard's 2021 vintage sauvignon blanc was voted one of the best in the world in a prestigious blind-tasting at The Global Sauvignon Blanc Masters last year, and is the first English still wine to have won a master medal.
Merchant Cancellation & Rescheduling Policy: If advanced reservations are required, you can still change your date or time directly with the merchant. Simply contact the merchant at least 48 hours prior to your original reservation, or five days for the overnight stays. Cancellations are not possible less than five days before check in. Must be used by two people in one visit. Maximum people per room is two. Over-18s only. Please wear appropriate footwear as part of the experience will be outside. No children or pets are allowed. Check-in is from 3pm, check-out is at 10am. Complimentary tea, coffee and milk are provided however please note that this is not self-catered accommodation. A separate cloakroom is located just off the living area. If you cancel or change your reservation in violation of the merchant's cancellation policy, you may be subject to additional fees or voucher forfeiture. The regular value stated above is based on the maximum combined cost of the items included in this experience at the time of publication (4 January, 2024). Subject to availability. Vouchers are limited and may therefore sell out at any time. Any additional items ordered will be charged at their full value. Menu subject to change. Reservations are required. Please contact the property directly for any dietary requirements or questions.
Must be used in one visit. Additional vouchers may also be purchased as gifts. Cannot be combined with any other offer. No cash value or cash back. Prices quoted are based on the maximum value of the items included in the package at time of publication. The photos displayed are for illustration purposes only and may not be an exact representation of the package. If you experience any difficulties booking, please contact our Customer Service team for assistance at firstname.lastname@example.org.
(9 Member Ratings)