£54 – Cheltenham gin-making experience with tour & tastings
Why We Love This Deal
Try your hand at distilling gin with this offer from Brennen & Brown — for £54, you'll get to spend an afternoon learning about the art of gin making, before getting to work in the lab and producing your own bottle.
- The Ginspirational Gin Lab experience for one person, lasting 2.5-3.5 hours
- A voucher for two is £105
- Valid 2-4:30pm Tuesday-Saturday from reopening until 30 November, 2021
- We have also negotiated a 2-hour gin tasting for two for £35
- Due to current government restrictions, Brennen & Brown is now closed. Visit https://brennenandbrown.com/ for more information. We have worked with the Brennen & Brown and extended the dates you can use your voucher until 30 November, 2021. The availability of onsite facilities is subject to current government regulations at the time of your visit
Why We Love It
- You'll save 56% on the usual price of this experience, which includes gin tastings and a guided tour
- The class, which lasts between 2.5-3.5 hours, will teach you about mixology and the different botanicals that are used to make gin
- An impressive 100% of Travelzoo members, who visited Brennen & Brown on a previous deal and rated it, said they loved it
There is a maximum of 10 people per group. Must be used in one visit. No limit to the number of vouchers that can be purchased per person or as gifts. Cannot be combined with any other offer. No cash value or cash back. Prices quoted are based on the maximum value of the items included in the package at time of publication. The photos displayed are for illustration purposes only and may not be an exact representation of the package. If you experience any difficulties booking, please contact our Customer Service team for assistance at firstname.lastname@example.org.