£125 – Cotswolds vineyard tour with overnight stay, 32% off
Why We Love This Deal
Woodchester Valley Vineyard in the Cotswolds "conjures up a Laurie Lee-style charm", according to Stylist magazine. You and a friend can visit for an overnight stay with breakfast, and take a tour and tasting in the vineyard, for £125.
- An overnight stay in a Vineyard Barn Guest Room, with a bottle of Cotswold Classic 2017 sparkling wine on arrival and a breakfast basket, for two
- The Vineyard and Winery Tour and Tasting for two, which includes an aperitif and introduction to the vineyard on arrival, a walk through the vineyard site and a tour of the winery, and a tutored tasting of five of Woodchester's wines (four still wines and one sparkling wine)
- A 2-night stay with a daily breakfast basket, a bottle of wine on arrival, and a vineyard tour on the first day is £230
- Valid Monday-Thursday until 31 March, 2020. You can take your tour at 2pm on Wednesday, Thursday or Friday
- We've also negotiated tour-only deals -- the Vineyard and Winery Tour and Tasting is £19 for two or the Fizz and Quiz (select Fridays in December) and Sparkling Wine Tour (Fridays January-March) are £28 for two
Why We Love It
- You will save 32% on the regular cost of this experience
- Woodchester Valley's wines have won a number of awards at the International Wine and Spirits Competition, including Gold for its sauvingnon blanc, and Bronze for its sparkling rosé in 2019
- The venue is well loved locally -- an outstanding 99% of TripAdvisor reviewers have rated the experience as Very Good or Excellent
- Stuck for gift ideas this Christmas? We have hundreds of dining, spa, activity, theatre and hotel deals to inspire you
Maximum two people per room. Must be used in one visit. No limit to the number of vouchers that can be purchased per person or as gifts. Cannot be combined with any other offer. No cash value or cash back. The photos displayed are for illustration purposes only and may not be an exact representation of the package. If you experience any difficulties booking, please contact our Customer Service team for assistance at email@example.com.
How to Book
(28 Member Ratings)