£15 – Gloucester: Top-Rated Vineyard Tour for 2 w/Tastings
The "brilliant" Three Choirs Vineyard in Newent is "England's answer to the Napa Valley", according to Alastair Sawday's Special Places to Stay. You and a friend can visit for a vineyard tour and wine tasting experience, for £7.50 a head.
Why We Love It
- You'll save 40% on the regular price
- During the experience a knowledgeable guide will take you on an hour-long tour of the vineyard, where you'll sample four different wines
- The 75-acre vineyard offers "a perfect stroll after a good meal" (Alastair Sawday's Special Places to Stay) -- you'll also get 20% off lunch at the
- The property is less than 20 minutes' drive from the Wye Valley Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty
- An hour's guided vineyard tour and wine tasting experience for two*, including four tasting samples of wine each (these usually include a sparkling, a red and two of the vineyard's unique blends)
- 20% off pre-booked lunch in the Three Choirs Vineyard restaurant
- A voucher for four is £25
Must be used by two people in one visit. Multiple vouchers can be purchased per person or as gifts. Cannot be combined with any other offer. No cash value or cash back. The photos displayed are for illustration purposes only and may not be an exact representation of the package. If you experience any difficulties booking, please contact our Customer Service team for assistance at email@example.com.
When You Can Go
11am Tue-Fri until 19 May