£99—Cotswolds: 16th-century inn stay w/dinner
Why We Love This Deal
A handsome village sitting at the crossroads of the Cotswold Way and Gloucestershire Way walking trails, Winchcombe is full of honey-stone and timber-framed buildings. Overnight stays for two at the 16th-century White Hart Inn start from £99 until March, and include cream tea and £25 per person towards dinner.
- Valid Sunday-Thursday until 31 March, 2024. Fridays are an extra £20 and Saturdays and extra £30 (payable direct on booking)
- Overnight accommodation in a Superior Room, with full English breakfast and cream tea, for two
- £25-per-person credit towards a 3-course dinner
- Two-night stays with daily full English breakfast, cream tea (once per stay), and £25-per-person dining credit on the first night are £169
- Not available on 14-16, 24-26, 31 December, 2023; 1, 27 January; 10, 17 February; 11-16, 23, 30 March, 2024 (updated 2:20pm, 28 November)
More Reasons to Go
- The White Hart Inn is a characterful former coaching inn dating from 1554.
- Rustic and hearty British cuisine is served in the dining room. Ingredients are sourced locally, and the bar stocks regional guest ales and Hereford cider.
- Winchcombe is a sleepy market town with quaint cottages, boutiques, and a 15th-century church. It was once the capital of the Anglo-Saxon kingdom of Mercia.
- The property is a good base from which to explore Cotswold towns such as Bourton-on-the-Water, Stow-on-the-Wold, and Moreton-in-Marsh—all are within 30 minutes' drive of the hotel.
- The inn is also at the intersection of the Cotswold Way and Gloucestershire Way walking trails, making it a great base for ramblers.
- Stuck for Christmas gift ideas? Give a dining, spa, activity, theatre, or hotel experience, and create a memory.
Voucher Cancellation & Refund Policy: Within 14 days of purchase, Travelzoo will give you a full refund if you change your mind or can't find dates that suit you. Vouchers can be refunded online by going to "My Account". After 14 days, your voucher is non-refundable. If advanced reservations are required, changes and cancellations are subject to the merchant’s cancellation or rescheduling policy, and may result in a fee or voucher forfeiture. You must cancel your reservation directly with the merchant prior to refunding your voucher.
Hotel Cancellation & Rescheduling Policy: Once you've booked your dates, this offer is non-refundable. If you wish to amend your booking to dates outside of the offer's validity period, supplements may apply, payable direct to the hotel. If you cancel or change your booking in violation of the hotel's cancellation policy, you may be subject to additional fees or voucher forfeiture.
Menu items are subject to change. Cannot be combined with any other offer. No cash value or cash back. Prices quoted are based on the maximum value of the items included in the package at time of publication. The photos are for illustration purposes only. If you experience any difficulties booking, please contact our Customer Service team for assistance before the voucher expiration date.
How to Book
- Not available on 14-16, 24-26, 31 December, 2023; 1, 27 January; 10, 17 February; 11-16, 23, 30 March, 2024 (updated 2:20pm, 28 November).
- Parking is available at the library car park on Back Lane, costing £1 per day.
- Children: Accommodation for up to two children aged 16 or under is free when sharing with two adults in a family guest bedroom. Family room supplements apply; a single supplement applies when only one adult is present in the room. Please request cots on booking.
- Pets: Dogs can stay for an additional charge of £15 per dog. Dogs must be kept on a lead and are not allowed in the restaurant. Guide dogs are allowed throughout the hotel.
- Accessibility: Please contact the hotel directly with any questions regarding accessibility.
(167 Member Ratings)