£99—Forest of Dean stay until March, w/dinner & prosecco
Why We Love This Deal
The Forest of Dean, a former royal hunting forest, remains a timeless landscape of woodland roamed by wild boar. You can explore the forest and the picturesque Wye Valley this autumn or winter while staying at The Bells Hotel in Country Club in Coleford. For £99, this Travelzoo-exclusive offer includes dinner, breakfast, a welcome drink, and late checkout, and is available until March next year.
- Valid Sunday-Thursday until 8 March, 2024. Fridays and Saturdays are an extra £25 per night. A £10-per-night supplement applies to stays in October and March (payable direct to the hotel)
- Overnight accommodation in a Double or Twin Room, with full English breakfast, for two
- A 2-course table d'hote-menu dinner for two (worth £24.55 per person; see a sample menu here)
- A glass of prosecco or a soft drink on arrival (worth up to £8.95 per person)
- Late checkout until 12pm
- Stay two nights for £159 or three nights for £209, with daily breakfast, dinner on the first night, a welcome drink, and late checkout
- Superior Double or Twin Rooms are an extra £20 per night (payable direct)
- Not available on 8-9, 12, 14-16, 21 December, 2023-2 January; 27 February, 2024
More Reasons to Go
- Facilities at the hotel include an 18-hole golf course, a gym, a beauty suite (supplements apply), and a bar and restaurant.
- You can explore the Forest of Dean and the Wye Valley Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty on foot, by bike, or in a canoe; mountain bikes and e-bikes are available to hire from Wye Bikes in the grounds of the hotel.
- Puzzlewood, an atmospheric 14-acre site of moss-covered rock formations (called scowles) and gnarled old oaks that inspired JRR Tolkien's Middle Earth and has featured as a filming location.
- Symonds Yat Rock is 10 minutes away by car or 20 minutes by bike—a limestone outcrop that towers over the river below, it provides impressive views of the Wye Valley.
- Monmouth and Goodrich castles are both less than 20 minutes' drive from the property, while the ruins of 800-year-old Tintern Abbey are around 20 minutes' drive away.
- Stuck for Christmas gift ideas? Give a dining, spa, activity, theatre, or hotel experience, and create a memory.
Voucher Cancellation & Refund Policy: Within 14 days of purchase, Travelzoo will give you a full refund if you change your mind or can't find dates that suit you. Vouchers can be refunded online by going to "My Account". After 14 days, your voucher is non-refundable. If advanced reservations are required, changes and cancellations are subject to the merchant’s cancellation or rescheduling policy, and may result in a fee or voucher forfeiture. You must cancel your reservation directly with the merchant prior to refunding your voucher.
Hotel Cancellation & Rescheduling Policy: Once you've made your reservation, you cannot change your travel dates with the hotel. If you cancel or change your booking in violation of the hotel's cancellation policy, you may be subject to additional fees or voucher forfeiture.
Menu items are subject to change. Cannot be combined with any other offer. No cash value or cash back. Prices quoted are based on the maximum value of the items included in the package at time of publication. The photos are for illustration purposes only. If you experience any difficulties booking, please contact our Customer Service team for assistance before the voucher expiration date.
up to 36% off
How to Book
- Not available on 8-9, 12, 14-16, 21 December, 2023-2 January; 27 February, 2024.
- Parking is free.
- Children: one child up to 12 can stay free when sharing a Double or Twin room. Family rooms are available for a £30 supplement (payable direct to the hotel).
- Pets: dogs can stay for £15 per night (payable direct).
- Accessibility: some rooms are ground floor accessible. Please contact the hotel directly with any questions regarding accessibility.
(20 Member Ratings)