£184—Idyllic rural Gloucestershire retreat, inc meals
Why We Love This Deal
With its pink-brick facade, large duck pond, and surrounding fields and paddocks, Corse Lawn House Hotel is both an idyllic rural retreat and an excellent base from which to explore the Gloucestershire countryside as the leaves turn. Overnight stays at this family-run property are £184 until March next year, including breakfast and £39 dining credit per person.
- Valid Wednesday-Sunday until 31 March, 2024. The hotel is closed on Mondays and Tuesdays
- Overnight accommodation in a Standard Double or Twin Room, with full English breakfast, for two
- £39 dining credit per person to use against the à la carte menu. You can choose to dine in either the hotel's restaurant or bistro. To see a sample menu, click here
- Two-night stays, with daily breakfast and dining credit on both nights, are £349
- Not available on 13-14 October; 24-28, 31 December, 2023-3 January; 11-15 March, 2024
More Reasons to Go
- The Daily Telegraph calls Corse Lawn House Hotel "a very comfortable retreat with real soul... much loved by its many repeat guests."
- This Queen Anne-style property is set in 12 acres of gardens, which include a private indoor swimming pool in a conservatory (open until the end of September), a tennis court, and paddocks where the owners' ponies graze. The duck pond at the front of the house was originally used by coachmen to wash their carriages.
- "Meals are a treat", says The Daily Telegraph of the dining experience at Corse Lawn House Hotel. There is a bistro and a more formal restaurant; as part of this offer, you receive £39 credit per person to use towards an à la carte dinner in either.
- The market town of Tewkesbury, with its Medieval abbey and high street lined with timber-framed buildings, is around 10 minutes' drive, while Cheltenham and Gloucester are both around 25 minutes' drive away.
- The Cotswolds and Malvern Hills Areas of Outstanding Natural Beauty are both around 20 minutes' drive away and offer a wide choice of walking and cycling routes, as well as pretty towns and villages to visit.
Voucher Cancellation & Refund Policy: Within 14 days of purchase, Travelzoo will give you a full refund if you change your mind or can't find dates that suit you. Vouchers can be refunded online by going to "My Account". After 14 days, your voucher is non-refundable. If advanced reservations are required, changes and cancellations are subject to the merchant’s cancellation or rescheduling policy, and may result in a fee or voucher forfeiture. You must cancel your reservation directly with the merchant prior to refunding your voucher.
Hotel Cancellation & Rescheduling Policy: Once you've booked your dates, you can still change your travel dates directly with the hotel. Simply contact the hotel at least 24 hours prior to your original travel dates. If you wish to amend your booking to dates outside of the offer's validity period, supplements may apply, payable direct to the hotel. If you cancel or change your booking in violation of the hotel's cancellation policy, you may be subject to additional fees or voucher forfeiture.
Menu items are subject to change. Cannot be combined with any other offer. No cash value or cash back. Prices quoted are based on the maximum value of the items included in the package at time of publication. The photos are for illustration purposes only. If you experience any difficulties booking, please contact our Customer Service team for assistance before the voucher expiration date.
How to Book
- Not available on 13-14 October; 24-28, 31 December, 2023-3 January; 11-15 March, 2024.
- Parking is free. Ashchurch for Tewkesbury railway station is around 20 minutes' drive from the hotel.
- Children cannot stay as part of this offer.
- Pets: The property is dog friendly. A maximum of two dogs per room at a supplement of £10 per dog, per stay (payable direct to the hotel). Dogs are provided with a water bowl and treat.
- Accessibility: Click here to read the hotel's access statement.
(67 Member Ratings)