£99 & up – Cotswolds: 16th-century inn stay w/meals & more
Why We Love This Deal
The White Hart Inn is a 16th-century former coaching inn in Winchcombe, which sits at the crossroads of the Cotswold Way and Gloucestershire Way walking trails, and is full of honey-stone and timber-framed buildings. Overnight stays for two with £25 per person towards dinner now start from £99, and save up to 40% on regular prices.
- Valid on Sundays for £99 and Monday-Thursday for £109 until 31 March, 2022. Friday stays are £129 and Saturdays are £139 (supplements payable direct to the property)*
- Overnight accommodation in a Superior Room, with full English breakfast and cream tea, for two
- A £25-per-person allocation towards a 3-course dinner** for two
- Not available on 24-26, 31 December, 2021; 14-18 March, 2022
- Note: Due to local guidelines, some amenities and services may be limited or closed during your visit; contact the hotel for more details
More Reasons to Go
- The White Hart Inn is a characterful former coaching inn dating from 1554
- Winchcombe is a sleepy market town with quaint cottages, boutiques, and a 15th-century church. It was once the capital of the Anglo-Saxon kingdom of Mercia
- The property is a good base from which to explore quintessential Cotswold villages such as Bourton-on-the-Water, Stow-on-the-Wold, and Moreton-in-Marsh — all are within 30 minutes' drive of the hotel
- The inn is also at the intersection of the Cotswold Way and Gloucestershire Way walking trails, making it a great base for ramblers
- Cheltenham, a Regency-era spa town, is around 20 minutes' drive from the property. You could visit the Holst Victorian House (a museum of Victorian life based in the birthplace of composer Gustav Holst), and explore the elegant Montpellier and colourful Tivoli districts
- The dining room serves rustic and hearty British cuisine. Ingredients are sourced locally, and the bar stocks regional guest ales and Hereford cider. There's also a wine shop on site
- Stuck for Christmas gift ideas? Give a dining, spa, activity, theatre, or hotel experience, and create a memory
**Offer includes three courses from the main menu, which changes on a monthly basis. Please follow the link and scroll down. The nearest car park is on Bull Lane, less than five minutes' walk from the property. Parking costs £4 per 24 hours. Cheltenham railway station is around 20 minutes' drive away.
Accommodation for up to two children aged 16 or under is free when sharing with two adults in a family guest bedroom priced in accordance with family room prices; a single supplement applies when only one adult is present in the room. Please request cots on booking.
Dogs can stay for an additional charge of £15 per dog. Dogs must be kept on a lead and are not allowed in the restaurant. Guide dogs are allowed throughout the hotel. To see full dog policy, click here.
There is ground-floor access to the restaurant and bar, but access to bedrooms is via a staircase only. Due to the age of the property, there is no lift at the hotel.
How to Book: Purchase a voucher from Travelzoo then email email@example.com to make a reservation for your desired travel dates. Reservations enquiries will be answered 9am-5pm Monday-Friday only. Reservations are subject to availability and early booking is encouraged. Restaurant reservations are subject to availability; please call the hotel ahead of your visit to confirm availability.
Cancellation and refunds: If your dates are not available, if you have not yet booked your visit, go to My Account and choose Get Refund. If you have already booked, cancel directly with the hotel by calling the White Hart Inn by 2pm the day prior to arrival. Once you have cancelled, go to My Account and choose Get Refund. All meals will be served in compliance with current government regulations at the time of your stay. Menu items are subject to change. Cannot be combined with any other offer. No cash value or cash back. Prices quoted are based on the maximum value of the items included in the package at time of publication. The photos are for illustration purposes only. If you experience any difficulties booking, please contact our Customer Service team for assistance before the voucher expiration date.
up to 40% off
£99 & up
How to Book
(172 Member Ratings)