£99 – Forest of Dean stay with breakfast, dinner & prosecco
Why We Love This Deal
A Medieval hunting forest that later supplied timber for Tudor warships and iron ore for the Industrial Revolution, the Forest of Dean in Gloucestershire remains a landscape of woodland roamed by wild boar. Autumn and winter escapes are now £99 with this offer from The Bells Hotel and Country Club, which includes dinner, breakfast, and a glass of prosecco. You can also stay two nights for £159.
- This deal is valid Sunday-Friday from 1 November, 2021-28 February, 2022. Saturdays are an extra £20 (payable direct to the hotel)
- Overnight accommodation in a Classic Double room*, with full English breakfast and a 3-course dinner**, for two
- A glass of prosecco or a soft drink each on arrival (worth up to £8.95 per person)
- A 2-night stay, with daily breakfast, prosecco or a soft drink on arrival, and a 3-course dinner for two on the first night, is £159
- All stays include a 20% discount on golf*** (please enquire on booking)
- Not available on 3-4, 10-11, 17, 23-31 December, 2021; 1-2 January, 2022
- Note: Due to local guidelines, some amenities and services may be limited or closed during your visit; contact the hotel for more details
More Reasons to Go
- Puzzlewood, an atmospheric 14-acre site of moss-covered rock formations (called scowles) and gnarled old oaks that inspired JRR Tolkien's Middle Earth is a 5-minute drive away. It's also featured as a filming location in "Doctor Who" and "Star Wars: The Force Awakens"
- You can explore the Wye Valley Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty on foot, by bike, or in a canoe; mountain bikes and e-bikes are available to hire from Wye Bikes in the grounds of the hotel
- Symonds Yat Rock is 10 minutes away by car or 20 minutes by bike — this towering limestone outcrop offers impressive views of the Wye Valley
- There are several Medieval fortresses to visit nearby, including Monmouth and Goodrich castles, which are both less than 20 minutes' drive from the property
- The ruins of 800-year-old Tintern Abbey, which have been celebrated in poetry by William Wordsworth and in paintings by artists including JMW Turner, are around 20 minutes' drive away
- The hotel has an 18-hole, par-69 parkland golf course — members get 20% off green fees as part of this offer
**Some Classic Doubles are in a separate building to the main house. They have their own entrance, garden area, and parking. The property has a lift, and some rooms are ground floor accessible. Please enquire on booking for more information.
***Bookings for golf are subject to availability and weather conditions on the day of play.
One child up to 12 can stay free when sharing a Classic Double room. Family rooms are available for a £30 supplement (payable direct to the hotel).
Dogs can stay for an extra £10 (payable direct to the hotel).
Parking is free. Gloucester station is 40 minutes' drive away.
How to Book: Purchase a voucher from Travelzoo then call The Bells Hotel and Country Club reservations on 01594 832583 or email email@example.com to make a booking for your desired travel dates. Reservations are subject to availability and early booking is encouraged. If your dates are not available, contact Travelzoo for a full refund.
Cancellation and refunds: If you have not yet booked your visit, go to My Account and choose Get Refund. If you have already booked, cancel directly with The Bells Hotel and Country Club up to 48 hours prior to arrival. Once you have cancelled, go to My Account and choose Get Refund. Cannot be combined with any other offer. No cash value or cash back. Prices quoted are based on the maximum value of the items included in the package at time of publication. The photos are for illustration purposes only. If you experience any difficulties booking, please contact our Customer Service team for assistance before the voucher expiration date.