£29 – Essex: 3-course dinner for 2 w/wine, save up to 55%
Why We Love This Deal
With this deal you can visit Reids Restaurant in Billericay, Essex for a 3-course dinner for two with a glass of wine for £29 -- saving up to 55% on the usual cost.
- A 3-course dinner for two from the à la carte menu, including a starter, a main course and a dessert each*
- A 175ml glass of house wine each
- A voucher for one is £15
- Valid 5-9:30pm Monday, Wednesday-Saturday until 30 November, 2019, and 2 January-29 February, 2020
- Alternatively, you can get a 3-course Sunday lunch** for two with a bottle of prosecco to share -- this option is £35 and valid 12-6pm on Sundays
Why We Love It
- We like the sound of the baked camembert, followed by the chargrilled rump steak served with portobello mushroom, confit tomato, hand-cut chunky chips, and beer-battered onion rings and your choice of peppercorn or bearnaise sauce, with the warm chocolate brownie for dessert
- The menu features a good selection of vegetarian, vegan and gluten-free options
- 97% of TripAdvisor reviewers who visited Reids Restaurant and rated their experience said it was Excellent or Very Good***
A maximum of six people per table. Must be used in one visit. No limit to the number of vouchers that can be purchased per person or as gifts. Cannot be combined with any other offer. No cash value or cash back. The photos displayed are for illustration purposes only and may not be an exact representation of the package. If you experience any difficulties booking, please contact our Customer Service team for assistance at email@example.com.
Up to 55% off
How to Book
(14 Member Ratings)