£9 – 'Tranquil' Essex garden: entry for 2 with hot drink
Why We Love This Deal
Country Living describes 20-acre Green Island Gardens as "one of Essex's most tranquil woodland garden spaces". You and a friend can visit and explore the water garden, the Japanese garden, the seaside garden and the woodland garden, for less than £5 a head.
- Entry to Green Island Gardens for two adults (aged 16 and over), including a hot drink up to the value of £3 each
- A voucher for one is £4.50
- Valid 10am-5pm Tue-Fri, Sun until 31 March; 1-30 November
- You can visit Tue-Sun and bank holiday Mondays from 1 Apr-31 Oct* for £7 for one and £14 for two
- Alternatively, a season ticket to Green Island Gardens for two adults (aged 16 and over), including a hot drink each (up to the value of £3 on your first visit) is available for £24; a voucher for one is £13**
- This deal is also valid for OAPs (aged 60 and over)
- Various 1-day courses are also available throughout the year for £89 instead of £150
Why We Love It
- You'll save up to 50%*** on the regular price of this experience
- "Garden designer Fiona Edmond has assembled an impressive array of winter-scented shrubs and trees here" -- Country Living
- The gardens are recommended by Great British Gardens and The English Garden, which suggests you visit in April and May to see the "swathes of common bluebells"
- There is also a tea room and a nursery on the premises, while there are tree houses to keep the little ones busy
- The gardens are a 20-minute drive from the Dedham Vale Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty
Maximum group size is eight. Please note only assistance dogs are permitted in the gardens. Grounds are wheelchair/mobility scooter friendly. Must be used by two people in one visit. Multiple vouchers can be purchased per person or as gifts. Cannot be combined with any other offer. No cash value or cash back. The photos displayed are for illustration purposes only and may not be an exact representation of the package. If you experience any difficulties booking, please contact our Customer Service team for assistance at email@example.com.
How to Book
(157 Member Ratings)