£89 – Central Edinburgh stay with afternoon tea, 59% off
Why We Love This Deal
Brooks Hotel Edinburgh, a boutique B&B five minutes' walk from the shops of Princes Street and restaurants and bars of the New Town, is now offering overnight stays with breakfast, afternoon tea, and a bottle of bubbly for £89. You'll save up to 59% on the regular cost.
- This deal is valid for Sunday-Thursday stays until 31 January, 2022. Fridays are £20 more, and Saturdays are £40 more (payable direct to the hotel)
- Overnight accommodation in a Four Poster or King Twin room, with a breakfast hamper, for two
- Afternoon tea (worth £25) and a bottle of prosecco to share
- Late checkout until 12pm
- It's £159 for two nights, or £199 for three nights, on a B&B basis with afternoon tea and a bottle of prosecco once per stay
- It's an extra £10 per night to stay in August (payable directly to the hotel)
- You can buy multiple vouchers for longer stays
- Not available on 23 December, 2021-5 January, 2022
- Note: Due to local guidelines, some amenities and services may be limited or closed during your visit; please contact the hotel for more details
Why We Love It
- "The interior of this 19th-century Gothic stone building preserves many of its original features, which make a fine backdrop for their fresh, easy-going decorative style" — Country & Town House
- Rooms at this boutique B&B are stylishly decorated with designer wallpaper, artworks, and a blend of modern and vintage furniture hand-picked from Edinburgh's independent shops
- The shops of Princes Street, and restaurants and bars of Edinburgh's New Town, are five minutes' walk away
- The hotel is a 10-minute stroll from the cobbled streets of the historic Old Town, including the famous Royal Mile and Grassmarket; Edinburgh Castle is less than 20 minutes' walk from the hotel
Travelzoo Tip: This offer is valid during August, when Edinburgh Festival Fringe usually takes place. We found direct return train tickets from London Kings Cross to Edinburgh Waverley from £86.50*, so you could get a 2-night stay including trains from £166 per person.
How to Book: Purchase a voucher from Travelzoo then call the hotel directly at 0131 228 2323 or email email@example.com to make a reservation for your desired travel dates. Reservations are subject to availability and early booking is encouraged.
Cancellation and refunds: If your dates are not available, if you have not yet booked your visit, go to My Account and choose Get Refund. If you have already booked, cancel directly with the hotel (at least 24 hours prior to arrival). Once you have cancelled, go to My Account and choose Get Refund. All meals will be served in compliance with current government regulations at the time of your stay. Cannot be combined with any other offer. No cash value or cash back. Prices quoted are based on the maximum value of the items included in the package at time of publication. The photos are for illustration purposes only. If you experience any difficulties booking, please contact our Customer Service team for assistance before the voucher expiration date. *Prices found on thetrainline.com on 28 April, 2021.