£99 & up – 2-nt Edinburgh townhouse stays into 2022
Why We Love This Deal
Two-night breaks at a 4-star Georgian townhouse in Edinburgh city centre, near bustling Princes Street, now start from less than £50 per person — that's up to 66% off the usual price. You can visit from reopening until May this year for £99, or from June until April, 2022, for a supplement.
- Two nights' accommodation in a Superior King or Premium Twin room with daily full Scottish breakfast, a bottle of prosecco, and late checkout until 2pm, for two — valid from reopening until 31 May, 2021
- 20% off food and drink*
- A 3-night stay from reopening until 31 May, 2021, is £139 with the extra night on B&B
- Stays from 1-30 June, 2021, are an extra £20 per night, stays from 1 July-31 August, 2021, are an extra £50 per night, and stays from 1 September, 2021-30 April, 2022 are an extra £10 per night (all supplements payable direct to the hotel)
- Combine multiple vouchers for longer stays; all inclusions apply per voucher
- Not available on 26 June; 29-31 December, 2021; 1 January; 4-5, 12-13, 26-27 February; 12-13, 19-20 March, 2022
- Due to current government restrictions, this hotel is now temporarily closed. Visit the hotel's website for more information. This voucher is valid until 30 April, 2022**. Note: Due to local guidelines, some amenities and services may be limited or closed during your visit; contact the hotel for more details
Why We Love It
- The property is made up of a terrace of Georgian townhouses, and was once home to Robert Stevenson, a famous lighthouse designer and the grandfather of "Treasure Island" author Robert Louis Stevenson
- The hotel is in a prime location at the top of Leith Walk, less than 10 minutes' walk from Edinburgh Waverley railway station and only a few minutes' walk from Princes Street, where the popular Christmas markets are held in November-January
- The iconic Royal Mile, where you can wander the narrow alleys and cobbled streets of the Old Town or follow the steep road up to Edinburgh Castle, is around 15 minutes' walk from the hotel
- For those looking to visit Arthur's Seat — a 2000-year-old hill fort that offers panoramic views of the city — you can get to Holyrood Park, where the ascent begins, in around 20 minutes on foot or by bus
- Facilities include a restaurant and bar, a fitness centre, and a 24-hour shop in the lobby
Travelzoo Tip: We found direct return train tickets from London Kings Cross to Edinburgh Waverley from £78***, so you could get a 2-night stay including trains from £127.50 per person.
Parking is available at Q-Park OMNI for £12 per 24 hours (single entry only). It's a 5-minute walk from the hotel and you need to validate your ticket at reception to receive this discounted rate. Edinburgh Waverley railway station is less than 10 minutes' walk from the hotel.
Children under 12 stay and eat for free. Pets are not allowed in the hotel except for guide dogs.
How to Book: Purchase a voucher from Travelzoo then call the hotel directly on 0131 526 3778 or email. Guests can combine multiple vouchers for longer stays, subject to restrictions. Reservations are subject to availability and early booking is encouraged.
Cancellation and refunds: If you have not yet booked your visit, go to My Account and choose Get Refund. If you have already booked, cancel directly with the hotel by 11:59pm the day prior to arrival. Once you have cancelled, go to My Account and choose Get Refund. All meals will be served in compliance with current government regulations at the time of your stay. Menu items are subject to change. Cannot be combined with any other offer. No cash value or cash back. Prices quoted are based on the maximum value of the items included in the package at time of publication. The photos are for illustration purposes only. If you experience any difficulties booking, please contact our Customer Service team for assistance before the voucher expiration date.
*Subject to restaurant opening times; excludes 24-25 December, 2021. Due to the constant change in local restrictions linked to the current pandemic, the hotel reserves the right to close the Lantern Room Restaurant completely during low levels of occupancy.
**Supplements may apply to some dates.
Up to 66% off
£99 & up
How to Book
(11 Member Ratings)