£129 & up – 2-night Suffolk escape with meals, save 66%
Why We Love This Deal
Ivy House Country Hotel in Suffolk is "peacefully located" (The AA) in 21 acres of landscaped grounds on the Broads National Park. You can now save up to 66% on a mini break at this rural retreat: 2-night stays start from less than £65 per person.
- This offer is valid for stays seven days a week from 1 January-31 March, 2022. It's £149 to stay from 1 October-30 December, 2021
- A 2-night stay in a Double Room with Courtyard View or Double Executive Room (subject to availability on booking), with daily full English breakfast, for two
- A £20 dinner allocation per person on the first evening (food only)
- A 3-night stay is £179 from January-March, or £199 from October-December, with daily breakfast and dinner on the first night
- Guests staying from 22 November-23 December will receive a complimentary festive high tea and also have the option of dining from the festive dinner menu
- Not available on 24-26, 31 December, 2021
- Well-behaved dogs can stay in selected rooms for an extra £10 per night (enquire on booking, supplement payable direct)
- Note: Due to local guidelines, some amenities and services may be limited or closed during your visit; contact the hotel for more details
More Reasons to Go
- The hotel sits in 21 acres of gardens within the Broads National Park, which is described as a "magical wetland" by VisitBritain. Full of scenic waterways and wildlife, the park also has plenty of walking and cycling routes, or you can access it by boat and moor up to explore the nearby villages and waterside pubs
- Eve's Bar & Lounge has panoramic views over the Broads. It's a great spot for a cream tea, a pre-dinner drink, or a bar snack. You can also order a hamper and have a picnic at one of the many picnic tables within the grounds
- The hotel's Crooked Barn Restaurant serves a menu of seasonal, local ingredients in the characterful 16th-century barn on the banks of Oulton Broad
- The popular seaside towns of Southwold and Great Yarmouth, and the Suffolk Coast National Nature Reserve are less than 30 minutes' drive away
- The Telegraph praises the "spacious and pleasantly furnished rooms" and "decent restaurant set amongst beautiful gardens"
- See the hotel's Covid-19 policy here
How to Book: Purchase a voucher from Travelzoo then email the hotel at firstname.lastname@example.org to make a reservation for your desired travel dates. Guests can combine multiple vouchers for longer stays, subject to restrictions. Reservations are subject to availability and early booking is encouraged. Restaurant reservations are subject to availability; please call the hotel ahead of your visit to confirm availability.
Cancellation and refunds: If your dates are not available, if you have not yet booked your visit, go to My Account and choose Get Refund. If you have already booked, cancel directly with the hotel at least 48 hours prior to arrival. Once you have cancelled, go to My Account and choose Get Refund. All meals will be served in compliance with current government regulations at the time of your stay. Menu items are subject to change. Cannot be combined with any other offer. No cash value or cash back. Prices quoted are based on the maximum value of the items included in the package at time of publication. The photos are for illustration purposes only. If you experience any difficulties booking, please contact our Customer Service team for assistance before the voucher expiration date.
up to 66% off
£129 & up
How to Book
(305 Member Ratings)