£159 – Rural Suffolk stay near coast w/meals & deluxe room
Why We Love This Deal
An 18th-century country house, the Grade II-listed Satis House Hotel in Suffolk makes a great base for a rural ramble or a wander around one of the county's quaint seaside towns. Overnight breaks for two with dinner are now £159, saving up to 32%, and include accommodation in a deluxe room.
- This deal is valid Sunday-Thursday 1 October, 2021-30 April, 2022. Fridays are an extra £10 and Saturdays are an extra £20
- Overnight accommodation in a Deluxe room (Luxury Ensuite with Four Poster Bed and Balcony; Deluxe Ensuite Superking; Aldeburgh Four Poster Emperor Bed; or King Luxury Ensuite Garden Room, subject to availability on booking), with full English breakfast, for two
- £20-per-person dining credit for use in the hotel restaurant
- Late checkout until 12pm
- Note: Due to local guidelines, some amenities and services may be limited or closed during your visit; contact the hotel for more details
More Reasons to Go
- Satis House Hotel is in the village of Yoxford in the Suffolk countryside, and is 10 minutes' drive from the Suffolk Coast and Westleton Heath national nature reserves
- Charles Dickens was a regular guest at the property when it was a private residence called Yoxford House. It is said he wrote part of Great Expectations while staying there, and it took its present name from the Miss Havisham's grand home in the novel
- The "delightful" (Rough Guides) coastal town of Southwold, famous for its lighthouse, pier, and colourful beach huts, is a 20-minute drive away
- Aldeburgh is "one of the region’s most charming" coastal towns, according to Lonely Planet — its "pastel-coloured houses, independent shops, art galleries, and ramshackle fresh-fish kiosks" are 20 minutes' drive from the property
- RSPB Minsmere Nature Reserve, which has a variety of countryside walks through stunning coastal, wetland, woodland, and heathland scenery, is 15 minutes' drive from the hotel
- The hotel's restaurant serves modern English cuisine created using local and seasonal produce
Parking is free. Darsham train station is less than five minutes' drive or 15 minutes' walk away.
How to Book: Purchase a voucher from Travelzoo then email your preferred dates and your voucher number to firstname.lastname@example.org. if you don't receive a reply within 48 hours, call the hotel directly at 01728 668221. Reservations are subject to availability and early booking is encouraged. Restaurant reservations are subject to availability; please call the hotel ahead of your visit to confirm availability.
Cancellation and refunds: If your dates are not available, if you have not yet booked your visit, go to My Account and choose Get Refund. If you have already booked, cancel directly with the hotel by calling Satis House Hotel up to 48 hours prior to arrival. Once you have cancelled, go to My Account and choose Get Refund. All meals will be served in compliance with current government regulations at the time of your stay. Menu items are subject to change. Cannot be combined with any other offer. No cash value or cash back. Prices quoted are based on the maximum value of the items included in the package at time of publication. The photos are for illustration purposes only. If you experience any difficulties booking, please contact our Customer Service team for assistance before the voucher expiration date.