£59 – Suffolk stay in a converted watermill, was £121
Why We Love This Deal
The Mill Hotel is a converted water mill on the banks of the River Stour, which flows through a landscape of "pastoral hills" and "comely villages" (Lonely Planet) in Sudbury. A bed-and-breakfast break is now less than £30 per person, and saves up to 51% on stays until February, 2022.
- Overnight accommodation in a Standard Double room, with full English breakfast, for two
- It's £109 for a 2-night bed-and-breakfast stay
- Saturdays are an extra £10 (payable direct to the hotel)
- Purchase multiple vouchers to stay longer
- Not available on 24-26, 30-31 December, 2021; 1 January; 13-14 February, 2022
- Due to current government restrictions, this hotel is now temporarily closed. Visit the hotel's website for more information. This voucher is valid until 28 February, 2022. Note: Due to local guidelines, some amenities and services may be limited or closed during your visit; contact the hotel for more details
Why We Love It
- This hotel on the River Stour features a working water wheel
- Sudbury is a "bustling market town" (Lonely Planet), and was the birthplace of 18th-century painter Thomas Gainsborough
- The 5.5-mile National Trust Three Mills walk from Long Melford to Sudbury starts at National Trust-owned Melford Hall (a 10-minute drive away), and takes in Borley Mill, Brundon Mill, and Sudbury Mill
- Bury St Edmunds, Colchester and the Dedham Vale Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty, made famous by the paintings of John Constable, are within 35 minutes' drive of the hotel
- See the hotel's Covid-19 measures here
How to Book: Purchase a voucher from Travelzoo then call the hotel directly on 01787 375544 or email email@example.com to make a reservation for your desired travel dates. Guests can combine multiple vouchers for longer stays, subject to restrictions. Reservations are subject to availability and early booking is encouraged.
Cancellation and refunds: If your dates are not available, if you have not yet booked your visit, go to My Account and choose Get Refund. If you have already booked, cancel directly with the hotel by by 12pm one day prior to arrival. Once you have cancelled, go to My Account and choose Get Refund. All meals will be served in compliance with current government regulations at the time of your stay. Menu items are subject to change. Cannot be combined with any other offer. No cash value or cash back. Prices quoted are based on the maximum value of the items included in the package at time of publication. The photos are for illustration purposes only. If you experience any difficulties booking, please contact our Customer Service team for assistance before the voucher expiration date.
up to 51% off
(270 Member Ratings)